Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
Erik's Song chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Oh my God! This is, quite possibly, the best piece of poto humor I've ever come across. *sh don't tell the other authors*

I'd like to thank you for painting Crawford-Erik in a nice light; he is my favorite phantom out of all of them, and I can't stand Gerry Butler, mostly because of two things: one, you cannot hope to compete with the power of Michael Crawford's gorgeous voice, and two: I cannot abide a phantom that is a baritone. No nono, *clicks tongue* the phantom must be a tenor. Sarah does admittedly have a few issues; even her vowel sounds are hardly articulate and she often sings as though she has a peanut lodged in her mouth, making her words strangely distorted, but she has a beautiful voice, and she's a powerhouse of a soprano. Anyway, forgive this long rant, but I just wanted to tell you how great this was, even though it took me forever to find it.

Much love and admiration,

Meagan...yeah, my real name isn't nearly as intriguing as my pen name, is it?
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
OH NO! NOT THE RAOULS!

~hbpm
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
*is laughing too hard to review*

This-*snicker*-is-*giggle*-absolutely-*snort*-HILARIOUSWAHAHAHA!

MUST READ MORE NOW!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
Simone Lecrae chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
This is sad. I'm the only one who got the Keeping Up Appearances reference. - shakes her head -
oTheMadHattresso chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
“I’ve had your child.” O_o
Phantom Muse chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Why I didn't read this five years ago when bellasera told me to, I do not know, but I'm glad I'm reading it now. It is hilarious. Well done.
alex chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
You must have read Terry Pratchett's Maskerade... if not, then you absolutely should! If only for the comments and implications of too much punctuation.
the Seer of Gallifrey chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
The only Phantom I didn't see at all as I read this is the William Phantom, and you said ALL of the Phantoms would be there.

But the brighter side is that this story is freaking awesome!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
Hah. Man, this just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to read more of this.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 13 . 11/13/2008
Dude, I just fell off my chair reading that last Gerard Butler bit! You're fantastic at this, you know that? IT's just plain awesome. Please keep up writing phunny phanphiction! LOL, so long. ;P
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
Hah! Nice one with the Gerik striptease. Awesome. ;D
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
Dude, I absolutely love this story so far. It is pure awesomeness, and very very funny indeed. Excellent work.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
Again: HAh!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
NO! NOT THE FOPS! AUGH! *RUNS AWAY SCREAMING WITH ERIK OF CHOICE IN TOW* AHAH!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 3 . 11/12/2008