Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Hah ha ha! Excellent!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh, now THIS is good.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
I AM SO UNHAPPY! IT IS OVER! :( :( IT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD! (the story, not the fact that it is over)
Ocean Queen Kai chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
While I'll admit I'm late in writing a review, I just had to let you know how happy I was with this fic! (Erm, excuse me, "phic")

It was hysterical, true, and the only thing I regret is not finding it sooner.

That being said, I also noted a distinct lack of The Persian/Nadir, and was a bit disappointed in that. Granted, there seem to be a distinct lack of Nadir fans, and I'm starting to wonder if I might be the only one. D:

But aside from all that, I enjoyed reading this fic/phic, and look foreword to reading more works submitted by you!

Lots of love,

Kai
JuliaChthonia chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
I actually listened to the CD's of MOTN from the movie and with crawford at the same time a few months ago. though I don't like MC, with two people it sounded weird in a good way.

the first scene Gerry shot in the movie was PONR, so whoever "taught him to be a singer" RUINED HIM. If he stayed with his natural talent in PONR he could have done better in MOTN. SHOOT WHOEVER RUINED GERRY'S ORIGIONAL VOICE! SHOOT THEM!

sorry if the shortenings are bugging you.
JuliaChthonia chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
If the sunburn jokes are used so often then why are they repeated here? it would be hilarious if there weren't so many bloody gerry phantom jokes-though you seem to not bash him as often as others do, (which I still don't understand, if you hate him then just don't write about him) but still. I only agree on one thing...that high note in MOTN. that would be funny if someone had to stamp on his foot to make him sing that.

don't get me wrong, this is one of the most genius fics I've read in a long time.
JuliaChthonia chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
There actually is a GUY writer on phanfiction and his real name is Erik, of all names? cool.

hilarious
Touche chapter 19 . 5/31/2008
Wow. I can't believe it's taken so long for me to find this story. It's incredibly funny. I applaude you on your unique twist in Phantom humor. Absolutely loved it. Great job.

-Touche
Adi Sagestar chapter 20 . 11/11/2007
Ooh! Seattle!

.".
Velasa chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
In general this is really funny, and you give the proper knocks to all the diffrent main versions (though I'm surprised we haven's seen a Lon yet). However it really lost a lot of that humor once you brought the Raouls in just to bash the poor man into the ground. I hope you finish that soon, because he doesn't deserve it.
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 20 . 9/3/2007
Wow.

Simply wow.

This is an AMAZING story... one that made me laugh 'til I cried various times. Sigh... if only I would've been there. That would have been fun. Oh well. What's done is done.

I'll have to check your other stories...

Good job!

-Phantomofthebasket-

PS: You like humor? Check out my story "Interviews with the Phantom of the Opera cast".
Kryss LaBryn chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
I'm crushed that I've discovered this hilarious phic too late to be included in it. However, if you ever write a sequel... ;-)

Incidentally, where is PFN? It sounds like a fun place to hang out, but I don't know where it is, and there's no link on your profile...

PS "Wait! What's this switch?" for teh WIN! He!
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ahahahaha! That was Hilarious! Thank you so much!

And, look: there's more chapters! LOTS more! Whe!

Poor Leroux!Erik! And poor Crawford!Erik: to think that ALW managed to turn him into GERIK... Poor guy...
curricle chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
It... it's over? D: *sobs* NO IT CAN'T BE OVER! NOOSLKJDLFIAJD.,FKJWEOIJ;!

*sigh* It was fun :D

It waass fuunn...

This is the fic that holds the top spot on TheFunniestFicList by Avatarded a.k.a. Avatarwolf a.k.a. lonewolf26 a.k.a. PhemalePhantom a.k.a. Me.

There is a list. I just haven't written it down yet. At least, not on the net.

:B