Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
curricle chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
OH my God. I. Was. Murdered. More than all the other chapters, mind you, because of Patrick Raoul and Emmy Christine's duet. XD

Just thinking about it made me laugh again. I'm serious. I had to physically get away from the computer and laugh myself out. I was in pain. I was CRYING. Not just tearing, but CRYING I was laughing so hard.

Dude.

You rock.
curricle chapter 11 . 5/15/2007
XD Yes, the snot bubble CERTAINLY proves it!

(haHA! I'm gonna have BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WEWT :P)
curricle chapter 7 . 5/15/2007

Dude.

Now I want muffins.

Yet eating muffins would be kind of hard when you're dead, wouldn't it?
curricle chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
*dies* God, my throat hurts! ZE MUFFINS!
curricle chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
“Eyes?” shouted Gerry Phantom, the color draining from his face as terror replaced his habitual smirk. “They have three eyes?”

ZE RAOULSZ! *is red and crying* Thankfully no one's here to ask why I'm dying XD
curricle chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
OMG *is tearing* DUDE I'M LOLING. LAUGHING OUT LOUD. I don't 'lol'. Ever. Unless something is too extremely funny do I 'lol'. I have been 'lol'ing. And now you have killed me yet a third time.

Great job!
curricle chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
“I’ve been trying to get to you for hours!” she exclaimed. “I attempted to bash the door in with my head, and then some kindly phan-phiction Christine thoughtfully showed me how to use the door-knob. I shall be forever grateful to her for allowing me to reach you— Erik— my Erik!”

Oh my God I've died again!
A Lone Black Rose chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
Hahahaha! I love it! Very funny so far! Btw, the quote from Labyrinth really fit (I love that movie).

Keep it up!

Your humble and obedient,

~* A Lone Black Rose
PhanLesMisLover chapter 19 . 1/12/2007
I am not going to finish reading the extras as hilarious as they are due to the fact that it is 1:30 AM. Yay insomnia! This story is so funny! I would love to have tea with crawford Phantom, I completely envy Sarah Crawford. Despite the fact that it is the middle of the night, I now have a strange craving for muffins.
Helden chapter 18 . 12/29/2006
Wow...that was a rather Lewis Carroll-y chapter.

Helden chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
“Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way to the lair beyond the lake, to take back the Christine that was stolen,” answered Patrick Raoul, rather unoriginally.

God, I just loved that line. And speaking of God, I like the random Bible references you are making, and the ever-awesome Labyrinth reference, too.

Helden chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
Ha ha! I loved the "Fa" part. It made me think of "Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-Pagageno!" I just adore "Die Zauberflote" (The Magic Flute written by Mozart. Was his second to last opera, and vaudeville.) Now that you've just received a little music history, really, you should take a listen to Die Zauberflote if you already haven't. It's good stuff! German and all!

Operatastic SuperSop chapter 20 . 12/22/2006
That was great, random, and slightly disturbing... muffins rule. But why no penguins? (sighs) well, that's ok.
Lady Catkin chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This is fantasticly bizarre stuff! Wonderfully funny and very original. Well done you! Yay!
Operatastic SuperSop chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
OH, MAN-MUFFINS! Blueberry ones, at that. though lemon-poppyseed aren't bad... hm...
943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »