Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
Operatastic SuperSop chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
L O L! This is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to read the rest.
pfaust chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is great!
Rachel chapter 20 . 9/4/2006
I loved this phic. It was random, yet (somehow) vaguely intelligent. Fopcorn has brought me great joy.

~Rachel~

Ps. DEATH TO RAOUL
FireGal6 chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
LOVE THIS STORY! KAY ERIK RULZ! *he's my favorite* U did a great job, considerirng if any of us have sanity in us after reading this phanfic! ITS THE GREATEST THING EVER! i toast my muffin 2 you! *and kay erik*

~FireGal
InkyManipulation chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
Ashe:*laughs head off* Nutty, not again! Rerik, review for me would ya? I need to get my head.*chases after it*

Rerik: Of course my dear. Ashe believes this to be a work of comic genius and loves this chapter to pieces. She would also like to say there is nothing wrong with poetry as she writes it. Ashe also has become rather attached to your Kay Erik and finds him most amusing.

Ashe:*catches head and puts it back on* Thanks Rerik! I love this and I'm off to the next chapter!

Heart of Sorrow

P.S Rerik is mine, he's from a phic that I wrote.
ICRepresentative chapter 20 . 7/7/2006
Wow. This was fantastic. You obviously had fun writing it :D
ICRepresentative chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
LOL!

This is fantastic. Or, should I say - PHAN tastic!

... yes, bad joke. I'll be quiet.

But lovely writing!
Neverland Fairy chapter 20 . 6/15/2006
You know, when you read this at three in the afternoon, exhausted from a day of school, in a horrible mood, it's enough to elicit a weakened smile and occasional giggle. When read at midnight in the middle of summer vacation after eating a lot of chocolate, however...

I think I cracked a rib. Or five. And I'm really glad my family is all in bed, although I'm rather surprised they're not down here yelling at me for my endless maniacal laughter.

You are a wonderfully silly person. Write on.
mea-kh chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
Oh, so good!
Rincat chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
falls over laughing I always catch onto these things a bit late, and I've only just got into the whole thing with the Christines, but I'm thrilled by how spot-on you got Emmy Christine and Brightman Christine. I've been saying the same things about both of them since..well...since the first time I heard Sarah and saw Emmy. And this deserves kudos galore. All your writing does, though.
drashian chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
That is really appropriate that Emmy Christine started singing "Seventy-Six Trombones" as my school just did a production of The Music Man like last week! That was kinda weird, as the "Angel of Music" that was stuck in my head went on to that song. It was quite odd. And now for two things: going berserk on you, and some blatant advertising!

YOU TRAITOR!

YOU LIKE STUPIDMICHEALCRAWFORD?

ARGH!

Okay, that's over.

Go to this website! Go to all of these websites!

I'm sorry, I advertise in everything possible.
Karenina chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
“I am not insane!” he howled.

That was my favourite line.

What to say? It's a great piece of parody. Really good one. I thought it'd get boring after chapter one, but eventually, it's not.

I'll read on. P
Karenina chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
** Hi there,

so what is there to criticise about humourous fictions? Especially not much about yours, although I'm new to PotO-parody-fictions.

I enjoyed it very much.

~~ Best wishes,

Pushkin'sMuse
BasherofallGerryLovers chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Personally, I'd have liked GerryPhantom to get kneed. Partly because that would look good for not-so-strong CrawfordPhantom and partly because it really wouldn't have hurt much but Gerry's ego a little. Girl's still would worship him and all. Nothing injured very much. Accept Gerry. Painfull experience for him. But still, It's fiction.
Karenina chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
On the very contrary!

I loved this!

"On talking to her for a few minutes, he had discovered that she was a writer of phan-fiction. Whereupon he had killed her instantly."

All of this is soo very funny! I never even thought anything akin to this could happen. It's a brilliant idea, and I will of course read on the second I'll find more time. (That is the pity about long chapters: Sometimes you don't have enough time to finish them) Await my chapter 2-review!

(Although I do think you have thousands of other readers whose reviews you await with more passion.)

Anyways, thanks for replying to my review. I never thought writers who get hundreds of reviews even think about what their readers say, left alone reply. P

Good job! I'll read that other story, too. It's just that I barely have time these weeks. Darn School!
943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »