Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
AUtensilOfDoom chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Blender. Ha! that's quite funny I must say. does leroux Erik have beaters for the batter of muffins? I wonder. Still, this is incredibly humourous.
justamoose chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Hahahaha I love this story! SEND IN THE RAOULS! I love it I love it I love it you have no idea how hard I'm laughing. This is the best!
Pony210 chapter 17 . 2/9/2006
Awe inspiring. Knock your socks off material all the way.
PhantomKiss chapter 20 . 12/27/2005
-Looks perplexed- I've searched high and low for a story called A Pink Haze of Confusion but it seems to evade me. Upon searching the single word 'Confusion' I found that there are in fact eight pages of stories all called 'Confusion'. Now my Pet Erik was thoroughly annoyed with the multitude of authors that had named their stories ‘Confusion’ and wasted no time in devising deliciously diabolical ways to torture them. When his brain threatened to explode, I meekly suggested he use the Punjab. Needless to say, none of the authors were left alive.

“Anyway, that’ll give me a chance to use the Antonio Banderas version.”

A shocked silence.

Then a shocked, “What?”

“They were going to cast him before Gerry Butler. I was talking about it with my sister, and trying to figure out what it would have been like—”

Now when I read that I cracked up completely. I have a video of Antonio Banderas singing the theme song of Phantom. He isn’t too bad you know and the song sounds so sexy with a Latin accent added to it. I drool over that video about three times a week. Seems I make a bad habit of drooling on things.

-hands piece of carrot cake- here you go. Appreciate it. It so happens that my Pet Erik enjoys carrot cake and I had to wrestle it from him to get it.

Your in complete insanity,

ThePhantomKiss
Opera Dove chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I know that you've finished this, but I'm reviewing anyway. This is great!
eepybird chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
You've been reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy again...

and is the "that'll work" from Emperor's New Groove?

love the phic

you're great
Exitiabilis chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
SO FUNNY!
Rhythmrains chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
OH! I just found this, and I read it all, and I just want to tell you, that you are hilarious! I mean it, I cant' stop laughing! This is wonderful! (this is going on my favorites list right away!) keep up the great, great work!
fantasticarla chapter 20 . 9/3/2005
this story is bloody brilliant. there were times that i actually fell out of my chair, gasping for breath, only to slowly inhale oxygen, resume normal breathing, sit back down and reread what had made me laugh and crack up all over again. my abs got a serious workout. thank you. you're a GENIUS.
fantasticarla chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
*DIES LAUGHING*
bluesirens chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
(sighs with glee) this is the most entertaining phic i've read in a while. woh! yeah, seriously, emmy rossum has that whole dazed look on her face the entire movie! what gives? ...do...anything..any minute now...another facial expression...

okay rambling..yep.

man, i haven't been able to get my hands on Kay's. And I really don't know what Erik i use in my phics. possibly my version...which is very twisted..and bizarre and just..yep..this is LONG review...because I like to ramble!

anyways, i'm off to devour some more chapters. hopefully i won't wake up my neighbors by roaring with laughter too much. i did that last week. o.O

ciao
Erik's Shadow chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
You are one lucky person. 3 reviews in one day from me. This must be a record for me. This phic is so phunny! I write phics too. Though none are on because I don't have a account. (Cries.) I'll try to get one though. Hopfuly . This phic is the best!
Erik's Shadow chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
2 reviews in one day from me. Don't you feel happy? I still think that all of the Erik's need a hug! (Except the POTP one. That one scared me!) I'm listening to Crawford Erik now. And talking about Erik... meet mine. (calls) ERIK! *(grumble, grumble) I don't want to be here!* DEAL WITH IT! Ok, my Erik is a mix of all the Eriks. SQUEE! * _ * Sorry bout that. *She's insane.* I AM NOT INSANE! *Is that almost all you can say?* No... SQUEE! (hugs Erik to death.) *Can't breath.*
Erik's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow. And I thought I was crazy... but you... _ did you escape from the mental house? Anyway, good. I think that Leroux Erik just needs a giant hug! (Hugs Leroux Erik.) Hm... must decide which one I like the most. (Thinks till head explodes.)I like them all! I read this phic every day. Next time I'll introduce you to my Erik. LEFTYS ROCK! Sorry, I'm left handed! YAY left handed people!
RandomIsMyMind chapter 12 . 8/1/2005
LABYRINTH! David Bowie. *twitch*

..right well, fantastic story, amusing me quite a bit...
943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »