Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
Sylvia's Paperweight chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I never thought Phantom could be funny until now. That was friggin hilarious! Or bloody hilarious... Or whatever. Oh, and just so you know, Gerry's eyes are green, not blue. He has those color changing green eyes so they look blue half of the time. Wonderful though.
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
*cracks up* Oh, wow! This is absolutely hysterical! Definetly a keeper. Feel kinda sorry for Gerry Phantom, but, well, they did take rather a lot of liberties with the book, so... *shrug* Can't wait for second half!
Cape Twirl of Doom chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is absolutely hillarious! You're perfect! I want the rest! ! ! !
Diana chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
What about all the other versions? :(
SilentPhantom757 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
OMG...ROFLMFAO! I LOVED IT! PLEASE let there be more!
CelticHeart chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Bravo Brava Bravi bra-whatever.

Good Lord, I'm trying to type with tears streaming down my face - I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

Careful of those phan-girls, though - Gerry LOVES his Tarts!
Mandy the O chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Oh dear God.

I think I love you.

This is so great! Humorous as all get out! ROFLMAO!

But yet so correct in all its descriptions of each Phantom. Brava!

::I especially like Kay Phantom and Gerry Phantom. Ggroowl::
La Foamy chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
-Insert extreme howling of laughter here-

Brilliant, can't wait for the next part. :D I liked how you added POTOm15m and even your own works. Hahahaha.. just brilliant.
VegaOfTheLyre chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Seriously... this was mint. Hilarious. Drop-on-the-floor-rolling-around-wheezing-hysterically hilarious. Oh I cna't wait for the next bit. Oh, this made my day. My week. Wow. Love it. Along with True Saga...

...the POTO in 15 minutes reference was INSPIRED, btw :)
Marianne Brandon chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Crap! I was reading this in a public place! Will I never learn? I love Gerry, but everything the other Eriks and Phantoms were saying about him was true. (Except I know nothing of Kay Erik.) I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard! UPDATE! PLEASE! I must have more of your writings of comedic genius!
Betty chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I'd call Gerry Phantom Bono because he looks like Bono. Or because he sounds like Marilyn Manson and Barry White combined, I'd call Barry Manson. Or Marilyn White. WHATEVER! HE JUST BUGS ME!
sparklyscorpion chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I love it! I was laughing the whole way through, especially when Leroux's Erik started spouting words from fics. "Just wait till he starts going into ‘True Saga of Weak-Willed Christine,’ and drinking everything he can get his hands on," - that was hilarious! I was wondering if WWC was going to show up )

And the rivalry between Crawford Erik and Gerik was very funny. I like them both. Crawford Erik OWNS MotN. I have heard a few stage phantoms sing MotN, and I've heard Gerik sing it as well, but no one compares to Crawford when it comes to that song, in my opinion. And Crawford's evil laugh when he drops the chandelier - oh my god, goosebumps! ) Am I the only phan in the world who isn't exactly attracted to Gerik? I mean, he's okay, but he doesn't do much for me. I do like how he injects a lot of emotion into his voice, the way his voice breaks when he's singing "Masquerade" in the final lair scene, and the pain that is visible upon his face when Christine leaves him, but I just don't drool over him.

Leroux's Erik is my favorite too. My second favorite is Robert Englund as Erik Destler. I can't really say why, except that he is the hottest movie phantom I have EVER seen in my life. It's not his looks, it's his personality and sarcasm. I know he's a psychopathic killer, but he's just so darned witty and alluring! I feel all hot and bothered after I watch that movie. Yes, I know that something is wrong with me in the head. )

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story! )
BlueBoxFive chapter 1 . 2/24/2005