Reviews for Whose Lair Is It Anyway?
Confused Scribe chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
O.O; Oh my, Pink Haze Phantom? I do recall being severely disturbed by him. *shivers* HELP ME PANARO PHANTOM! HELP! Oh wait, he's in New York . . . . damn.

Confused Scribe chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
XD! "Babies went flying everywhere." so tragic, yet absolutely hysterical!
Confused Scribe chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
OH NO! NOT RAOULS! AH! *hides* *cowers* OH NOT RAOUL WITH HIS IMMACULATE FOPPISH HAIR! *pukes* I loved it though, absolutely hilarious chappy! Onto the next one! *tromps off*

~Shade ()_

P.S. I don't know if anyone has said this before, but it's "Panaro" not "Pinaro" But w/e, still awesomness! (hugh is my fav. phantom!) *squeals*
Confused Scribe chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
LMAO! That was one of the funniest things I have ever read! the whole "muffin fitting into EmmyChristine's mouth" . . . really must try that, as that Look makes me laugh hysterically (especially in the mirror scene where it's her for about 25 seconds. The ONLY time I was ever happy to see Raoul was when he interrupted that Look.) Snaps for you, you made me laugh out loud! *snaps*

Confused Scribe chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Uh-oh . . . what madness shall ensue? *is scared* *trembles* *clicks to next chapter*
Confused Scribe chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! XD! Don't know Kay Erik, but I know all the others, omg you are so funny! Words cannot express it in the slightest! *claps* *standing ovation* *throws roses* And now, off to read the next chapter! Huzzah!

Aislin of the Shadows chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
MotN belongs to Crawford

Oh so true.

But HEY! Michael's PONR is sexy! But then...I hate all things Gerry, so I wouldn't like his rendition anyway. Hmph.
Aislin of the Shadows chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
“No, man, we need the muffins! Think of the muffins, Erik— the muffins!”

I WANT THAT ON A BUMPER STICKER! HAHAHA!
Aislin of the Shadows chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
...I like this guy. Musique et Amour...Heh...he's pretty cool. Is he actually like this? I should sign onto PFN and find him.
Midnight Tango chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
omg- this is such a totally hilarious story. i laugh. mwahahahahahahahah. ehem. anyways- i just kinda stumbled- well realy tripped- over this story and have not been able to stop reading it except when hugging all the Eriks imagenable (and unimagenable) and eating jelly beans. whih really arent all that filling. .../ anywho-just thought i would let you know how hilarious this story is... ta

Midnight Tango
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Oh, I hope that you intend to write more! The amount of reviews that you have is... is... overwhelming, amazing, flabbergasting, take your pick. I applaud you as a writer for writing something so funny and great. YOu are doing very well, keeping the Eriks personalities straight. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Phoenix Angel 13 chapter 20 . 6/7/2005
wow...just...wow. that is a lot of writers.

i am review ing this now because i was stupid and didn't read it when i read the rest of the phic. well, great job *thinks very odd thoughts because she almost typed "gerry job"*. well, at some point i will read this all the way through and review every chapter, unlike the first time i read it. i will also continue to spread it to others and maybe you will get even more reviews.
Queen of the Tinfoil Fish chapter 20 . 6/4/2005
I laughed so hard at this...all the time...it hurts...but I forgive you...if you forgive me for overuse of ellipses.

I'll dream about this tonight, I swear. Though I can't imagine fitting everyone in my room. It's not as big as the Eriks' lair. But I shall just have to deal with it. I'm sure there's room in my closet...

Anyroad, I feel I should read more of your fics, because it is the right thing to do in this situation. Because I'm listening to 'Point of No Return' and...that's what one does in this situation?...

::flails::
TwilightLuvr chapter 18 . 6/4/2005
Hey. Do u mind if I write a story based on whose lair? Respond.
Queen Kaylene chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
Someone just recced this fic to me and I've been reading it for the past hour or so. Bravo. Very funny. I commend you.

And I have to say... “You know, George Harrison was the Ringo of the Beatles, really.” is probably the single most perplexing and hilarious line I've ever read. Bwaha!
943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »