Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
Fins-Best-Friend chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
Aw! You must update! Must read rest of story!
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Hey! Awesome story! I absolutely love it! I have read it about 5 times in one day! I was wondering if I could use your fanfic to write a story about Sara and Sarah when they come to visit when they were 13! This story is awesome continue it! Please get back! Great job ur story is amazingly detailed!
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
they should buy clothes,make up, and a book with inspirational quotes in it! I love this story! I love El's attachment with Sarah! You should go more into El and Sarah and then Fin and Sara! Great job I love this! Try and write like 4 or more chapters if possible!
stabler99 chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
hey, i hope you update this soon because it's really good.
DetectiveLivvey chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Good job! Update soon. Kinda confussing w/ the Sara Sarah thing but really good.
StablerSVUfreak chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
OMG i cant wait a week for you to continue! I love the way the men including Olivia care for Sara and Sarah. Everything is just perfect! Great story!

BYE
ObsessedWithNCIS chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
are you going to update soon? because this is one of my favorite stories...i really like how close elliot and sarah are too...please update soon i want to read more!
psalm57 chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Sry about my last review. I didn't realize they had the same name. Please update soon. I love this. I love how all the guys jumped right in to help. I love the SVU guys. Please update soon.
psalm57 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Great chapter. I love the SVU men. I'm definitely reading on. Just one thing, you said he was going to the airport to pick up Sarah. You might want to put friend after that or it doesn't make sense.
Nascargirl05 chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
I really like the story but it's confusing with Sara and Sarah. But other then that keep up the good work.
EnragedLover1491 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
hey, update soon, its good
Wynter Daze chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
This is a really good first chapter! I really like the relationship Sara has with the detectives. Keep up the good work!