Reviews for The Small Green Bottles of Doom
BossModeTribble chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is so ridiculous that it should be very hard to find one particular line that stands out, but it's really not. This one takes the cake.

""She's a Chaser," James began hotly, and then Lily turned into a walrus.
There was a momentary lull in the conversation."

Ah...*wipes tears of laughter from eyes* I had a couple of different stories open, so when I started reading this one, I was confused at the conflicting-well, everything. No one could agree on what kind of timeline to go by...so funny...
ffrocks1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
that was really mad, confusing, mad and crayz but it was utterly HILAROUS
Froody chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Brilliant! Hilarious! Seriously, seriously good. It was so twisted and fabulous - and somehow provided the most believable explanation for Peter's later treachery that I've ever come across. I laughed constantly. Thanks so much for the story. I just can't get over James' changing eye colour... the stubbed toe... the grey area gayness.

Genius.
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This story is a hilarious mess! Yay for Jamie's new snake harem! (go for Malfoy, he's pretty.) XD

Just awesomeness all the way around.

Yuu-chan ;3
strikes-of-lightning chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
that was so crazy and random! haha :D
frodogenic chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This. Is. Brilliant. :) I saw the potions mixup coming a mile away but it was no less hilarious. And the last two lines!

Favorite. Favorite. Favorite. Favorite...
ObsessionsGoTooFar chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ok, siriusly THE most awesome randomness I have ever read. James' eyes can't decide what color to be, Lily is a walrus, they seem to be either time traveling or very confused, and people who are in relationships have no idea that they're in relationships.

All in all, totally ~FAVORITED~ and will be read a couple thousand more times in the future.
duh chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Hilarious! The end was simply fabulous-Remus bursting into tears. :D I just CAN'T stop laughing.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I am supremely impressed and about to break a rib from laughing so hard (ah well, what won't a girl do for good MWPP parodies). Loved the Merlin and eye-color stuff.*worships ground you walk on, then scurries into house and sets up shrine with incense* OM. Right, bye.
Laora chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh gosh this completely made my day XD You basically captured most of the most common Marauder cliches. Well, I think you missed the angsty!Sirius one, but basically everyting else was covered :) I especially liked the way you actually included Peter and stuff. That's always great to see - makes me gain a little more hope in humanity :D

Anyway, this is completely AMAZING. Definitely going on my favorites :)
Taye chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
“She’s a Chaser,” James began hotly, and then Lily turned into a walrus.

The. Most. Amusing. Line. Ever.

This is a great fic; never fails to make me laugh (: Poor Peter and his Hufflepuff girlfriend who no one else acknowledges! It's amazing how you combine all the stereotypical Marauder!fics into this one convoluted story, and manage to make it utterly hilarious at the same time.

Great story; well done.
Pareidolia chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
"Merlin's back left molar, Sirius!"

Wow. that was probably the most insane thing I have ever read, not to mention the most hilarious.

I particularly liked how James' eyes would turn different colors near the end, and how the only think that even stayed constant was the Marauder's ignorance of Peter.

Merlin's earwax, that was amazing!
glenien chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That's the most hilarious thing I have ever read! I'm still laughing through my poor lungs, simply genius! I wish you could write another one with Harry-era too!

Lolololol constant Merlin body referances cracked the most of me.
GhostOfBambi chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh my god, I just died laughing. That was possibly the funniest thing I've read in months.

I think I'm going to have dreams about walruses swinging their tusks at James Potter for a long time now.

Amazing. I need to see what else you're written.
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
aww man..wipes away tear...that was the funniest shit ive ever read! i almost woke my mom up since i was lauphing son hard (and trust me that would be a bad thing since its 5 and i still havent gone to bed). i loved this story and this absolutely made my day!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »