Reviews for Season 5 and up
jader45 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
good start
praeceps chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
2yourspellingandgrammarsuck -who-at-this-point-is-only-14-with-a-22-to-24-year-old-riley-that-is-disgusting-what-are-you-a-closet-pedophile-or-something
Igotmadskills chapter 54 . 5/22/2012
Please keep writing :( I love this story, I'm waiting.. So...
Lisa chapter 53 . 11/14/2008
this story is ahmazing. I know I'm a little late in reading since you havnt updateed in like a year but this story is just wow. I love the buffycordy pairing.
bigguy204 chapter 54 . 4/27/2007
Long chapter, nice update! Watch out for spelling mistakes though...
bigguy204 chapter 53 . 3/17/2007
Let me start of by commending you for sticking with your story. 250.0 words (and counting) is quite an achievement!

I also like it how you keep finding ways to rewrite some/most episodes of Buffy AND Angel, keeping your story somewhat close to canon, but still giving it your own twist/flair.

But there are also a couple of things I'd suggest you think about:

1. Do you have a beta reader? There are many simple oversight mistakes, like "know" when you mean "now" or "their" when it should be "there". A beta could easily fix these kind of slips.

2. Don't you think that Buffy's and Cordy's relationship is pretty immature if you consider that they've been married for more than 2 years? Buffy having an emotional fit because Doyle kissed Cordy before he sacrificed himself? Both of them saying they're done with the relationship on numerous occasions? Simple fights always threatening to break up the marriage? Jealousy over some (guy) friends who one of them has a drink with? Are you serious? It just doesn't feel right that two grown ups (which both of them now should be considered) in love are having the same fights teenagers have - and behave like teenagers, too! I know it's not easy to do, but come on, let them have a little faith (no pun intended) in each other and their relationship! If you're 16 and you see your girlfriend kiss a guy, that's when you break up with her. If your in your mid-twenties and married you talk about it, explain it, probably are a little upset, forget it and move on because you know these things just happen. Especially in a world that is as crazy as the one in which Cordy and Buffy live in.

3. It seems you have a tendency to rush things in the plot - especially emotional developments and/or action sequences. What's up with Willow's magic addiction? Why don't go into more detail about her and Faith's relationship problems? Give it some time in the story, it would make the characters seem more real and allow the audience to relate even more with the characters.

Also there hasn't been a big fight at all in the whole story, somehow Buffy and Faith always beat the "big bad" without any problems and without even breaking a sweat. While I know that the TV show got things wrong on that front, too, i.e. the Scoobies magically always forgetting how they beat the last big bad and failing (or not even trying!) to use proven, power enhancing methods, you make it seem too easy. There's no suspense or emotional thrill, as it's clear that the bad guy will be killed with about 5 sentences towards the end of the chapter. Good and convincing action scenes aren't easy to write, but maybe you'll give it a try? Why does every bad guy have to be beaten in one chapter?

Again, major props to you for keeping this story going for so long! I appreciate it! If you take into consideration that there are still a couple of areas you could try to improve the story it might even be more satisfying for you to write it, who knows...? :-)

Until next time!
Kim chapter 52 . 12/11/2006
I think you did a great job with this episode. I really liked the twist at the end. Great job! Update soon. :)
Greenpeace420 chapter 52 . 12/9/2006
Okay this is weird I got an alert for this but don't actually read it. Lol but anyway it sounds like a good story.
ashley chapter 52 . 12/9/2006
Well I really liked this episode, and i can't wait to see what happens next. I like your story a lot I usually only like Buffy/Faith stories but I am likeing this. Although if say Faith and Buffy ever have a steaming hot affair i would'nt be opposed.
Louvil chapter 51 . 10/31/2006
Lovely chapter.I love Somnambulist and your version was cool.
Kim chapter 50 . 10/15/2006
This is a great story, I love the Buffy/Cordelia pairing. Update soon.
Louvil chapter 46 . 6/21/2006
Nice job.

Rewrite both shows with B/C as heroes is funny and sweet.I like W/F too.
General Mac chapter 43 . 5/13/2006
oh more please
General Mac chapter 40 . 2/22/2006
more chapters you haven't updated in a while
Belle Morte Rising chapter 39 . 1/29/2006