Reviews for All Forgiving
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Omg that's epic I wish I could right like that
Unknown Marauder chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was lovey... I even cried a little at Renaldo being alive still. And thank you so much for saying how easter was an originally Pagan hollidy . It's not often people will say that, as Christianity has taken over most people's belief system (I do not mean that in a harsh way). Very well done, Thess. This is one of the best Hellsing fanfictions I've read.
Immortalis chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Thess,

Lovely. Simply lovely. I like the Maxwell and Integra interaction. There is always a degree of malice and respect between those two. It is rather a odd relationship, much like that of Alucard and Integra. I liked this.

I got goosebumps when he kissed her (near her mouth) and said, "Love they neighbor." He was just looking for an excuse.

Ta,

Immortalis
quadrophenia785 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Oh, that was wonderful! Great foreshadowing, too. I've never really given much thought to the Enrico/Integra pairing, but you did a fantastic job putting it on paper, and somehow it really fits.

One thing that I really liked was the subtle shifts in character both Maxwell and Integra go through to ultimately rile and console each other. Really well done, and believable.
Joy chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Aww. I love ExI! That was so good.
Kadoguchi chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Awesome fic. I loved it, Maxwell and Integral... just awesome. The background story is so... well, it's too perfect for a one shot.

I adore this fic.
lyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
write more
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Moving. )
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I have waited a lot for more ExI, I am glad you finally came around to write it. Nice piece of fluff, very well written and thought.
Ven chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
The human side of Maxwell, still scheming and a jerk but 'nice' I guess. Well written.
Kate chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Integral is my all time idol. I liked the way you write her, steel but soft at the same time. Few are able to grasp the balance on her character. Touching tale.
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I am not a fan of the pairing but your Enrico Maxwell deserves praise, he's human and bastard at the same time.
abc chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
aw that was moving. sniff. more i/e please.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Mm... fluff & arcor candies, my favorites combined! XD Seriously, though, cute story, a nice balance between canon filling events with drama, humor and romance.
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Nicely written. Usually I don't really enjoy the idea of ExI, but this was delicate about it without making it enigmatic.