Reviews for Beginnings
xitwa74 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I love it! Are you gonna continue? Really excellent story.
A Modest Tambourine chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Ack! You *have* to update this ASAP! I was thinking of writing a fic like this not too long ago, but decided against it. Anyways, update as soon as you possibly can, 'cause I *love* it!

xo
justawritier chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
really great so update soon.
Haley Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Good story, please continue
Kjkit chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Great start to a story with a plot that i haven't read before. There are probably loads out there, but i have never really been interested in reading them. Hope you continue with it - i'm looking forward to the update! Kit. xx
Eladriewen chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hiya! _ First off, thank you for the review. I'm really glad you liked my story. I have a sequel up for it also, in case you're interested.

But anyway,

I really do love this. The writing is excellent and believable, and I really think you have a knack for writing Lily and James. Very wonderful story. I'm going to add it to my favorite's list.

I hope you're enjoying book six as much as I did. _

Ela,
Pleione chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was nicely done. You could leave it as a one shot, but it would be nice to continue it too.
Lillian chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
More! More! More! MORE!

From a devoted reader of this story.

Lillian.

P.S. Sometimes i review in my alias name. It's "Not telling" so watch out for them
rosiegirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Good start so far. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
James-Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Interesting, quite well written, except that you should be a little more descriptive. Very well done nonetherless.