Reviews for Last
Pon Pon Pocky chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Yep, you've got me. I really, really want you to continue. I want to know what happens!
Luthien-Ikari chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT GOING TO CONTINUE? NO *cries* I gotta see what happens. . . Poor Yama-kun. . . T_T Well even if ya dint continue its a good ficcie -
Hiss chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Brilliant idea. Continue. Please. I beg you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Interesting idea. It has a lot of potential. I really like how it sets the stage.
blueSparrow chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
I love digimon and i love your story, it is truly inspiring and very nicely written. You already have 26 reviews and its only for the first chapter. I think u hav great potential and really really should continue. Oh and don't listen to that Amanda (one of ur reviewers). If she dont like it she shouldn't read it, cause there are lots of people out there who would love to see u continue. P.s. My favourite character is matt so im glad ur doing season one. I love these kinda stories and i hope u will involve some romance too. Do u like yaoi? nevermind it dont matter, anyways, once again great story and idea. Please Continue! ( wow this is the longets review i ever wrote, and its all cause i luv ur story, u make digimon fanfiction look good!)
Aymeleh of Moon chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Nice...I thinks you should continue? Pleases?
Lebeau-Ishida chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Despite the fact that I do not like SOrato (thanx for the warning), this is well-written and an interesting idea. I wonder where exactly you'll take it?
Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I like the story so far, you have an excellent use of words. This story seems to be very depressing but a depressing story is good for the soul for it makes it stronger.
Peg 'o Light chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
*Grins* Can't wait for more! You mentioned that you were writing a vampire Yamajyou, a love triangles story, this one, a Jyouto, and other things that you don't even remember. *muses*Who would be the vampire, Yamato or Jyou... I'm guessing Yama! *Coughs* Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter or those other fics!
Bang chapter 2 . 7/25/2001
Since you've been reviewing my stuff, I decided I'd check out your's, and I'm glad I did, cuz it's faboo! _ I'm loving this fic! It's such an origional idea! And, personally, I think you should beam in Michelle, cuz I really can't stomach sorato. It gives me gas. ;p But, even if you keep it sorato, I'll still read it, cuz this is awesome! Keep up the faboo work!
The Idiot chapter 2 . 7/13/2001
you're not failing chemistry, good god you're not failing, you're not failing... help... I can't think... umm... this was good, all of your stuff was good, I was reading your animorphs fic, and it was really good but I didn't finish it because it was just too long and I did half of chapter one of Terri's stoy, but it's really giving me problems because I'm failing chemistry and I can't write, and yeah... Come on, you have to finish this one, I haven't forgotten it, remember? Give the rest of us who can't write something to look up to, I mean you're not failing chemistry, you said so yourself, you don't think it's that bad, and this is really really good, worth the time you spent on it, but of course, you can write well even without spending time on it. I mean, I'm not fond of all the couplings, but I seriously think that you do it so beautifully, you write everything so well, that I really don't mind. Well, like I said, another great story, lots of emotions, if you're trying to be depressing, it's working, you write so well... yeah... and you need more confidence, you are by no means failing chemistry... do you know what it means to be failing chemistry? just keep writing, I'm figuring that you like getting reviews even though you didn't ask me to review this one, but honestly... you're not failing chemistry at all, let alone horribly, and you're always one of the best writers... sorry if there are no fireballs in this review, I'm having trouble thinking... too much time spent thinking about chemistry... which you are not failing... I seem to keep on coming back to that... as a conclusion, I need to remind you that your writing's the best... don't lose faith in yourself...
Kei Kazama chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
Yeah! You posted your fic! I just reread it again - my thoughts do not change! I just love it! Whenever you write a story, I always think, "Ah, another masterpiece" Don't give me that look... -; Honestly, your stories are great. They have emotion in them. They make people cry, laugh, smile, and so forth. This one, at first made me sad and about to cry, but in the end, I had a big smile on my face - I love the way you put in each individuality of each crest at the end, too (weird grammar - well, you understand it, right? *nervous smile*) Can't wait for the next chapter! But, chemistry comes first, although you must not kill yourself by overstressing. Ganbattene, Pikachumaniac!
Amiasha chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
Whhhhaaaaaaa! This story's so sad. *Sniffs* Very good though. I hope you do better in chemistry too.
Child of the Faeries chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
_ finally... the next part in "last".. and a good chapter, too. better than your first version. Don't get so down on yourself for not writing in awhile... jeez, i haven't uploaded anything in what- 3 months? Give yourself a break. And study that chemistry. _ we'll be waiting (quite patiently) for the next chapter.
Ice Mistress chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Continue! Continue! You're going to leave us hanging like that?Some writer. So Please COntinue