Reviews for Hell's Fury
KLD kitkat chapter 7 . 7/18
Aw, poor Raven. I hope the titans can help her in time.
KLD kitkat chapter 6 . 7/18
Great chapter. And what Starfire said about Raven is stupid and wrong. Robin's right, she is a bitch if she believed what she said.
KLD kitkat chapter 4 . 7/18
Wow, okay. This chapter was just a little flat out confusing. I mean how did the Titans know Slade was after her? And the battle kind of made zero sense. Sorry, it just confused me.
KLD kitkat chapter 3 . 7/18
Great and super funny chapter! You leave us in suspense at the end, Amber dear. Your story has spoke to me and I read it. I won't deny that I enjoyed every bit if it. I also won't deny that I might be going a bit crazy. And yet I'm laughing at the thought.
KLD kitkat chapter 2 . 7/18
Great chapter, Amber. I really loved it. What did Slade have in his hand? What did he use to hurt her? Raven is my favorite character, so I ask a lot of questions when it comes tout stories starring her. My favorite couple is Raven and Robin. But I can handle a little Raven and Beast Boy from time to time. Anyway, great chapter.
la canelle chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Oh my, it is such a good story, I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Snowpink39 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Was their a sequel?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
That was amazing. However the cliffhanger was heartbreaking. Update soon please!
Sage chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Leaving me hanging on a good story. I hate that.
CMB chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
I loved this story so much! You combined the trueness of the characters and the inventiveness of your own mind and I'm completely BLOWN AWAY by how awsome this was! Pleeeeeease let there b a sequil! Thank you so much for the time and dedication that it took to write this, rest asured it wasn't wastes!
Mrs. Grayson chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Eh. Ma. Gawsh. Whoa. This story is truly amazing, although sadly, you left us all on a cliffhanger which does make a part of me want to throttle you. But then again, if I did that, there would be no continuation of the story. Well, apart from my currently awestricken state of mind, I would like to extend my eek-this-is-awesome enthusiasm. Or maybe I'm just prolonging this so that I can somehow get you to update. SOON. For real, though, I truly adored (and adore) this story and will continue to follow it. This is totally my kind of RavenxRobin angst. PLEASE! UPDATE! SOON!
acrobats they tumble chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Seven years, but I still hope for an update
Tainted.Cherry chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
This was sooo good. I loved it :)

Robin and raven foreverrr

katherine chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
so exciting! i want to know what happened to raven and what did arella do? i hate starfire! never liked even in the cartoon! please write soon i really need to know what happened! it got my heart all pounding and i'm stuck with a cliff hanger! Arg!