Reviews for The Death of Conrad Ecklie
MidnightHalcyon chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
LOL, sooo funny. I could not stop laughing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
What the HALE

*is dead from laughing too hard*
SARAobsessed101 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
I loved the story!

I was laughing the whole time I espically loved the ending!

Greg killed Ecklie and Hodges.

I don't like Sofia so when she got arrested for somthing Greg did it was awesome!

Write about the death of Natlie Davis nobody really cares about her!
oval chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
"You know, that Norwegian heritage is getting to be a bit of a liability." Too funny. I was cracking up the whole time.
Star Girl11 chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Now that I really enjoyed. Needed to see something where something REALLY BAD happened to Ecklie with the rerun of the Mea Culpa, a.k.a. the episode where Ecklie is an extreme pain in the you know what and splits the team up. I remember about just wanting to sit down and cry when I first saw that episode. Also I was about ready to throw a hissy fit because of Ecklie.
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
I know this was written a while ago, but still, I always love a great parody, and this one was just that. I was laughing so hard I fell off my chair. Every single reference and insanely impossible detail was perfect! AWESOME STORY!
Warsh chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
WOAHMYGOSH! that is like the best story ever! i like worship you now. i haven't laughed that hard in a while. Excellent work. *bows and runs away*
martini1988 chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
it was definetly the most crazy OOC story i have ever read and i laughed my ass of, so it was fun and good ;)
Sahariah chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
That was pure BRILLIANCE! Just hysterical! I loved it! Thanks for the awesome read, you've got yourself a new fan, lol! :D

-Sahariah
Inara Cabot chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
i heard about this fairly recently, and thorugh another story and the author was right this made me laugh out loud. not actuely a good thing because its about 2.42 am here and my mum just came out to yell at me! lol. this was great i figured oyu wouldnt mind a late review.
Lovers and Split Personalities chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
That was Freakin' hilarious, my God that was good! :D

Cherriey Cola
amytherat chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
"Everybody, raise your hand if you want Greg to go to jail instead of Sofia.” Awesome.
xox-bathgurl-xox chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
oh my god that was hilarious i have a headhe from laughing so hard. Great Job!
cccahill18 chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
This story is so wicked funny! I think this is the best CSI parody I've read! I also think Grissom and Sara should get together, I despise Sophia, and I think Ecklie and Hodges are evil (though Hodges can be a funny evil sometimes). Perfectly written!

-Hannah
Yellow chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
I love this! It was absurd, but not in that annoying, 'I-failed-grammar-and-therefore-can-only-write-crappy-parodies' way that most parodies are.