Reviews for Welcome to Earth
selenityshiroi chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
In response to 'Guest' (since you didn't use an account so I can't reply) I have seen the episode 'Go'. However, this story was written before that episode aired. I did really enjoy 'Go', though, and thought it was an excellent origin story for the team!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Um, just out of curiosity, did you watch the Teen Titans episode called "Go"? That explains how Starfire came to Earth. She was being taken to the Citadel, who would make her a servant. She escaped and crashed on Earth, where she fought Robin, Beast Boy, and Cyborg (she totally kicked their butts). But the reason she was destroying stuff was so she could get the handcuffs off. She finally got part of them off, when Raven showed up. She got the boys to notice the handcuffs. Robin used some tool to get them off Starfire. Then she kissed him to learn English. She flew away, warning them to leave her alone. They went after her, and after hearing her story, teamed up with her to defeat the Gordanians. They won, and Cyborg and Robin designed the Titan communicators. That is the version I know.
No-one12345678 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
*cheer cheer... but not for star... 4 the story*
animefan127 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Super! *starts to kiss robin and he finishes*
Jurodan chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Good Job, I enjoyed the story. I think you did a good job on the different characters, kept them all in character, and managed to write a decent entrance for Starfire [although the reader is left wondering about the rest of the team, but that wasn't the point of the story]. I have not read many of the actual comics, mainly watching the show, if what you say is true, then that explains why Starfire was turned into a cat as well. Good job.
I think I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Yeah, you got the comic book parts right, but Starfire acutally arrived on Earth because she was an escaped slave, given up by her father, the king, to save Tamaran, and when she crash-landed, Raven had already gathered the Titans and told them that they have to search for their last member, but before the Titans could find Starfire, a guy found her and brough her to his home, where he banaged her up. All this time, Starfire was unconicous. When Raven found her, (Only Raven) She moved in to heal Starfire, when she openned her eyes and saw Raven, the first person she saw on Earth. To end it all, Starfire went through several missions with them, and they dubbed her Starfire after her starbolts, and because she was frusrated, she kissed Robin, as you know. That was a nice piece of fanfic.