Reviews for Soul Hunter Family Life
Lady Avotil chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Hi!_

One word - Wow! I just couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire story. Some of the things were so funny! I think that my personal favorite is the entire Dartz-squirrel and his bad hairday (punk look) incidents. Although poor Dartz - he's my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! characters._

Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
Misty Narumi chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
lol loved that part when Rafael gone insane XD
Sonar chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Nice story. I love it very much
Fifilafemme chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
Haha! Oh Alister's plan for revenge was just plain weird. I want to know what happens when Valon wakes up. The stuff with Duke and Tristan was also pretty funny.
Shrilanka-San chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
May I be the second after the first to say...THAT WAS AN AWESOMELY HILARIOUS CHAPTER! WOO HO!

I love all of it! Alister tried to tape himself to a television! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And Dartz thinks a coffee machine is the Great Laviathin! THAT WAS THE COOLEST! You rock! And you have inspired me to do my own chapter that does not make sense in my story!

And your payment for this amazingly good chapter is...a bad story idea! Pitch it if you want!

What if...Kaiba Corp really DID take over Paradias and Dartz suddenly got broke and the Doom Bikers had to look for jobs or something like that? Just a stupid thought that you might have liked. ANYWAY! CONGRATS ON ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! (Dumps cookies on you) They're chocolate chip! Oh, and update soon pleasy!
Michi Mitsurugi chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
! This is one hilarious fic... you must spend alot of time writing this, and you would make a real good DartzxOC fanfic... try it sometime! Anyways, update VERY soon, I wanna see how things turn out.
Shrilanka-San chapter 10 . 6/27/2005
Shri: Hello! Finally got a spare chance to update! It will be a lot easier now, because summer's here and my job application got rejected!

Serenity: I told you it was a bad idea to put 'psychotic authoress' under 'previous job experience'.

Shri: Is that the point? No. I AM BACK FOR TORTURE, AND HOLY CRUD WAS THAT A FUNNY CHAPTER! I have a feeling I'm going to like Naomi. Mai tried to kill Valon, Alister hates gym, and Raffy's just being himself. It's a dream come true!

Ryo: O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you!

Shri: Eh, what?

Ryo:She is the faries' midwife, and she comes

In shape no bigger than an agate stone

On the forefinger of an alderman,

Drawn with a team of little atomies

Over men's noses as they lie asleep.

Her chariot is an empty hazelnut

Made by the joiner squirrel or old grub,

Time out o' mind the fairies' coachmakers.

Her wagon-spokes made of long spinners' legs,

The cover of the wings of grasshoppers.

Her traces of the smalles spider web

Her collars of the moonsh-

Shri: Are you done?

Ryo: No.

Shri: I think you're done.

Ryo: Okay.

Shri: SORRY TO SCARE YOU! UPDATE SOON PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
p3x chapter 10 . 6/22/2005
Dude. Update. SERIOUSLY. You've got one of the best stories on It's hilarious! The tape, the squirell, the Datz, the Doom warriors. This is a side of these people we never get to see. I've been waiting and waiting for updates, ever since, er, well, Chapter 8, but still! It's been SO LONG since you made a new chapter. It would be a real shame if you didn't continue this story. So please, I BEG of you, UPDATE!
Fifilafemme chapter 10 . 6/3/2005
Hahaha! Mai went super crazy! I felt so sorry for Valon. This was great though.
yllom21 chapter 10 . 6/3/2005
Heehee, just as funny as always! Please continue!
Michi Mitsurugi chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
O_O... I love this chapter! I hope you can update sooner... this is one awsome story! ... I wonder how it really would be if you were hung upsidown 2 stories high... i'll try that latas... hope to hear from you soon!
someonesmemory chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
i love it thanks for idies that i can do to prank my brother by the way i loved it
Gothic Princess Tomoe chapter 9 . 5/15/2005
Hey, I got a suggestion for the next chapter.

1. Allister doesn't want to miss his show again, so he TAPES his HEAD to the TV!
Shrilanka-San chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
WHO CARES HOW LONG IT TOOK? THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!

Yay! I just loved everthing in this chapter, from begining to end. The bleaped out swearwords, Sailor Moon crossover, the Mexican hat...SERENITY! Is all good.

Absolutly can't wait for the next one!
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
AHAHAHAHA! I love it! I could so see Dartz doing that! It sadens me to know that there aren't many fics with Dartz in them, or the other three, cuz they're so cool! I'm putting one up eventually, maybe others will too...This was so freakin funny though! Awsome job!