Reviews for To Be What I'm Not
AILICEC chapter 11 . 1/18
I really love it
It really good
I can really relate to what raven is feeling
Melody chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Dat thing wid da hair happened to me once! I got kicked out to along wid my sis who was gettin her hair done. so my hair was drippin wet & so was my sis. LOL! But i also was cussin at da girl dat tried to wash my hair, but i was also kinda mad dat day b cuz i found out my boyfriend was cheatin on me...but lucky i don't take relationships seriously LOL! Well Bye! Oh yea great story!
Jessica chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
I LOVE IT! RAVEN AND ROBIN 4EVA!
horselover3140 chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
as Raven my say: Heh heh. Cute. Keep on writing! :)
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
i like it u seem to know the characters well.
guillermol chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
Yeah, I know I chanced upon this story a bit late... not that I can change that...

Still, I just had to say that I really liked how your ending came out. Vote for cute!

Actually, I like how the whole story came out.

Well, just that.

Sincerey

Mol
Strixvaria chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
yup, yup, and your soon-to-come stories sound cool too, i'll try to read them if i find time, bye
Strixvaria chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
well, i thought it was a good ending to, and i totally loved the whole story, sorry i reviewed, and read, so late again, bye
Strixvaria chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
hey, i'm so sorry it took me so long to read this, but my life got hectic for like 3 months, it was a really good chapter, and now i'm on to the next one
raven and robin girl chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
I loved that story i mean it was so passionet and it was my faverit fan fic. ever awesome job!
lolopixie chapter 11 . 5/21/2005
I'm glad that you liked my reviews, it's nice to be appreciated, lol. Of course it's been a pleasure reviewing your story, it was really good and held my interest. Thank you for writing it, and good luck on future pieces. I wish you the best.
lolopixie chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
I think you did an excellent job of ending your story. I love the traditional "happy ending", and while the situation seemed grim there for a moment between Robin and Raven, it still managed to turn out all right. Great job!
Tawreh chapter 11 . 5/17/2005
Hmm..

Fav. chapter: all of them, it was awesome.

Least fav.: idk. o-o

Bothered me: use of the word "gotten" always bugs me but that's just me, and you wrote "shined" instead of "shone" in the last chapter. Yeah, as usual, just grammatical stuff. ;D

Ending: loved it. heart.

And you embarrass me. Thanks for the super special thanks.. heart. (I write "heart" because I can't get the tag in, FF deletes it. grar.)

I'm looking forward to your upcoming stories! Whe! ;3
Tawreh chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
I loved that ending, just to say. It was gorgeous.. I loved that ending.

Heart.

I should get my computer back soon so I'll be able to talk to you. Luff ya ;p