Reviews for Heritage
carolina chapter 10 . 5/5/2005
It was all right but you should have put that he saw what tess did to alex gosh i hate her
remnants-2011 chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
interesting twists, nice writing generally..Nice story, keep on with your writing
laughingmagician chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
To JainaSolo18-thanks for reading my fic! I wanted my readers to be taken completely by surprise that Emily was the evil character, and I hope I did a good job. As for the sequel and Zan's promised wife, it's not the same as the show, lol. Oh, but he does get to meet Max!
JainaSolo18 chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
Hey! I'm back. I hope you didn't think I had abandoned this story, because I haven't. It's wonderful and I can't wait to see what happens next. I just got overloaded with a lot of homeweork and I have to study for an exam over Spring Break.

Anyway, wow! I can't believe you finished it. The last five chapters have been fabulous. I really thought Emily was good and Sarah was evil. Oh, man did I have a shock when Emily turned out to be an alien who wanted Zan died! Now as I look back, certain things make sence, like certain ways you phrased things are clearer. Did you want your readers to believe Emily was evil or were you trying to make that a surprise?

I can't wait for your sequel. Zan is betrothed to someone else? This is starting to sound like the Tess-Max-Liz triangle from the TV series, but maybe you have something up your sleeve to make it different.

I'm going to try and keep up with your story, but I have a couple of tests coming up. So if I don't review, don't take it to heart. I'll review when I can.

Until then, keep up the good work. You're a great writer.
says chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
hey that was soo good! I loved it. I really liked the ending though Zan's sister dying was quite sad even though she was evil.

Oh in the next one Zan should so meet his parents, i wonder who the girl he's meant to marry is.

1 other thing you said liz went to Antar but can humans even be there? okay well cant wait for the sequel!
Caitlin chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
This was a first great story! Congratulations on making it one of my favorite Roswell stories that i've read so far. This was great! I can't wait for the sequel, because I know it will be as good as this one! Thanks for writing a great story and if you could, post the new story up as soon as possible, because I really want to read it and see what happens! Thanks!
kt chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
Fab new chapter! Wasn't expecting Emily to be evil, but I did notice there was something weird about the amount she disliked Sarah! So are all the pod squad back on Antar now? Is Zan going to join them? Update soon!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
pretty good, I think you have me hooked.
Lady D chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
Tess loved him so much that she died so he could be safe on earth, fine that you want him to have good thoughts about Liz, but she's not his mother Tess is his mother.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
Just when it starts to get interesting... UPDATE!
Rose Pearl chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
I read your entire story so far today, and I really liked it! It's definitely a different approach to Roswell fanfic than I've usually seen. Sarah seems like a cross between Tess and Isabelle. She's supposed to be the evil seductress who makes Zan fall in love with her and then betrays him...but, like Isabelle, she seeks a way to change her destiny. As far as suggestions I would make... there are a few spelling/grammatical errors... nothing major, but it's a little distracting. Also, a few minor inconsistencies in the plot. Again, nothing big, but for example, I could have sworn you said they didn't leave the hotel until evening, and then somehow after driving for several hours, they reached Roswell just before sunset. It's nothing a little more careful proofreading can't correct. But, as far as the general storyline goes, it's great! I really like the new characters and the references to Roswell episodes. I can't wait for an update!
inumiko7 chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
omg. this is so good. i have never read a roswell fanfic. it just didnt occur to me that they would be around, let alone be really really good. i really hope u continue this fic and update very soon. i will try and review every chapter from here on out. i read where u wrote that u might write a sequel. i think its a great idea. just dont make the ending of this one so good that a sequel would ruin it. anyway, your a great write and i am going to go see if u have any thing else that i would enjoy reading and reviewing. i sure hope so.
MilesToGoBeforeISleep chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Wow, that was intense.
LVB chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
Hey, just stumbled across this fic, and I'm glad I did :) Can't wait for more!
MilesToGoBeforeISleep chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
This is really awesome. I really liked how Zan kept having memories of Liz and Max in this chapter. The thing with Sarah is a little confusing. Is she a good girl or bad? Agh, please just update again soon.