Reviews for Doomed
Beth Elia chapter 12 . 9/8/2005
I loved this story. It was well-written. I didn't agree with Liz and Max ending up together in the end though. He was indifferent and mean to her, then overly needy. She should have continued to try and move on, not just give in and be with him.
Little Alien chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
This story was really great and I enjoyed reading it very much.

I thought that Max shouldnt have just let Tess get away in Departure, and it was good to see what might have happened had he not.

The thing with Alex being brought back made me a little uncomfortable.(Rehashed all the sad memories of his death)But it was nice that he was back. For a while I was worried that Tess was going to use him as leverage for the others not killing her. (Saying that his existence was connected to her being alive.)

I was just a little disappointed with the ending, and how it focused on Liz and Max, and how Alex and Izzie didnt really get an ending, just a summary sentence.

I'm a Tess shipper, but I think that someone in the group should have killed her, or at least Khivar.

But overall it was a satisfying story
MadRoswellFan chapter 12 . 8/29/2005
Yay! A great fic! Hoping that you write a new one soon! :D
lily chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
Where is the baby. What about the rest of their lives together?
alienstarburst chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
Enjoying the story, glad to see Max going after Liz.
JEn chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
I like how this chapter was written and can't wait to read more
MadRoswellFan chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
Loving this story! Please continue!
Jen chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
I like how this chapter was written and can't wait to read more!
alienstarburst chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
Enjoying the story, waiting for more.
IsabelGuerin08 chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
Great story! Please write more soon!
me-liah-stroud chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
Well this is a really good story, but you have to let Liz come back!
lily chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
Tess still needs to die for what she has done... Alex and Isabelle back together again...
Sensue chapter 8 . 4/1/2005
Okay, I'm begging you: PLEASE let Tess and Max be together. It's obvious from what Liz said, she doesn't want to be with Max anymore. So...maybe Max can forgive Tess. (Alex isn't dead anymore, so she sorta didn't kill him in a way.) PLEASE.
Jen chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
I like how this chapter was written and can't wait to read the next one!
me-liah-stroud chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
Well I just started reading this story! It seems pretty good! I just hope that you dont end haveing max and tess together!