Reviews for A Light in the Window
Juliie chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
This is a great story,you a great writer.
Pirate Angelica chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
i just read the whole thing it totally Rockz

well done it was fab :)
Liz86000 chapter 18 . 8/5/2010
It was a wonderful fic! Sully as the dad was a great idea. Loved it.
Flowerfaires chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
My favourite Michaela and Sully story so far :)
shilosha chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Let us review, shall we. Dr. Mike leaves to look for Brian on Bear, a rather old, broken down, complacent horse. But she returns on Flash, a horse that was a gift from Snow Bird, Cloud Dancing's wife. I DON'T THINK SO. What gives here?
Js9 chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
Oh My Gosh! That was such an amazing story! I really really enjoyed it!
violachick chapter 18 . 11/8/2005
I have read almost all of your other fan fics for , and I must say that this one is probably my favorite...the characteristics were closer to those of the original characters and yet it had a compelling, original flair as well...I honestly don't have any complaints...any chance of a sequel for this one?
Maritza chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
What an incredible beautiful story! I enjoyed this version of their courtship. It was so sweet. I like how you had Abby jealous and trying to win Sully, and then realizing she could never have him because of her esteem with Dr. Mike. I also enjoyed how the case finally gets resovled. The only thing I did not like was that Horace was completely differant to the show. He wasn't sweet and lovable, but was revengeful.
Sarah Ames chapter 18 . 6/26/2005
A Light In The Window was a marvelous story! I just loved it, loved it, loved it! Thank you so much for your effort.

- Sarah Ames
BrittanyLS chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
This was an amazing story! I loved your view of life in Colorado Springs! I loved every single chapter! You did such a wonderful job! I'd love to read more from you! is there maybe a sequel to this one?
Sunny2006 chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
Such an amazing story with a wonderful ending! I hope to see more fics from you soon...thanks for keeping DQ alive through your writing!
LynnEGib chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
I have really enjoyed your story and hope you write many more.
LauraW chapter 18 . 4/16/2005
That was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! What a beautiful, detailed way to view their courtship from an entirely different angle. Very well done! :)
isabella2004 chapter 18 . 4/16/2005
That was brilliant - really amazing! I started reading from the beginning and couldn't stop. You've done a fantastic job with the characters and I hope you write another story soon!
Banana Belle chapter 18 . 4/15/2005
This story was great. I hope to see some new ones posted soon!