Reviews for Legacy of the Fourth
kairi loves sora chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Love it! Love the idea! Just plain love it! The long chapters and summary are what got me to read this. I hope that you continue this it is really good. Looking forward to the next chapter
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Lol. I could prougly say hat by the time Konohamaru became a Genin he have larger chakra than Sasuke. When Sasuke was a genin maybe even at the whole Shippuden if you count the OVA considering besideselling Naruto he is the only one that can do Tajuu Kage bunshin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Uchiha would adopt Naruto. His mom and Sasuke's mom were besties. Makes sense of this fanfic lol
karaku-chan chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
please please please please please more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This story is bull shit, you fail as an author
sesshys lover chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I hope you get a chance to finish the rest of the chapter I want neji to be pounded into the dirt and for him to find out who naruto's dad was! lets see who gets called a loser then!
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
cool
Laesk chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
are you going to finish this or not...
it is an interesting story here
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Neji is doomed.* looks away from Neji.* for a genius, he is not smart...
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Why is it when I search for Naruto Hates Yondaime I find this crap? You people who believe what Kishimoto made is the truth are real idiots.

Naruto hates the Yondaime because he made his life a living hell as well as his so called mother for choosing the village over him as well.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
update sooooon!
tsukinopen chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
really cool!
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
wow
Thanasi chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
You just killed this story for me by having naruto get his ass kicked so thoroughly... you cant make a character who is considered an anbu captain at a young age... equal to itachi and have superior training than itachi... and then have him lose to the so called weakest sannin... good luck with the rest of your story.
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Hahahah, nice but i really am wondering if sakura would let her inner self out. Though that would be nice and this story is really long but interesting.