Reviews for Legacy of the Fourth
Uchiha would adopt Naruto. His mom and Sasuke's mom were besties. Makes sense of this fanfic lol
karaku-chan chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
please please please please please more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This story is bull shit, you fail as an author
sesshys lover chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I hope you get a chance to finish the rest of the chapter I want neji to be pounded into the dirt and for him to find out who naruto's dad was! lets see who gets called a loser then!
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
cool
Laesk chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
are you going to finish this or not...
it is an interesting story here
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Neji is doomed.* looks away from Neji.* for a genius, he is not smart...
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Why is it when I search for Naruto Hates Yondaime I find this crap? You people who believe what Kishimoto made is the truth are real idiots.

Naruto hates the Yondaime because he made his life a living hell as well as his so called mother for choosing the village over him as well.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
update sooooon!
tsukinopen chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
really cool!
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
wow
Thanasi chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
You just killed this story for me by having naruto get his ass kicked so thoroughly... you cant make a character who is considered an anbu captain at a young age... equal to itachi and have superior training than itachi... and then have him lose to the so called weakest sannin... good luck with the rest of your story.
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Hahahah, nice but i really am wondering if sakura would let her inner self out. Though that would be nice and this story is really long but interesting.
Dragunav chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I wonder why...Everytime Naruto is a genius and becomes Jonin or ANBU at early age, The authors decides to lower his rank and force him to become a teacher. I don't like it, It was a good story until now though. Cya!
LoopedInTheLoops chapter 6 . 11/21/2011