Reviews for My Date with Shion
Erin Elric chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
You have to update soon. I love this fic.
cha chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Very funny~ and poor Allen :)

don't worry.. there's all fans here to support u :)

Keep it up :)
jekodama chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
Funny stuff! Hope you update sometime "Soon".
EGBC chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I can smell a good fic.
CliffnCain chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Hey great story keep it up i'll be looking forward into those reviews...this story looks like it could go on for a good 30 or more chapters
Foibles and Fables chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
You updated! OMG! -Glomp- Do it again soon!
chuckieum chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Pass the tabasco sauce please. I'll also have a slice of humor and subliminal messaging to go. Oh and with a large side of romance. Also throw in any extra doses of magic and originality you have in there. Light or nonexistant on the chaos X KOS-MOS fluff. And to round things up I'll have a little bit of in the end Allen completely wins over Shion while everyone claps for him and the dog MOMO rescued tries to lick him to death.

That is all. :)

In English: I loved the fic...and if you can translate my restaraunt style order you'll know exactly what I look forward to in latter chapters. Now to add you to my favorite author/story list and put a couple of alerts on this so I know when you update. *chuckieum clicks the boxes in the review form*

Thank you for providing a good fic. Please come again.
EGBC chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
I like it, it's a fun fanfic

PLEASE UPDATE SON!
Livefreedieyoung chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
OMG YOU UPDATED! HURRAY! cute chappie by the way!

keep up the good work _
Foibles and Fables chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Oh my God, update this. AND SOON. I NEED MORE!
100-series chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
This is a fun, lighthearted fanfic! After reading all the angsty ones, it was a nice refresher. I had to laugh at a few things as I was reading. MOMO seems a little different from her in-game self, but that's okay because she's still pretty cute. points for making a fic about Allen.
suxx0rzehey chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
It's a great story, I like the humor and poor Allen indeed. _; Keep updating for the sake of Allen/Shion fans! *adds to favorite stories )*
Foibles and Fables chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
OMG OMG OMG -Squeals- PLEASE UPDATE SON!
Era Yachi chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Aw, poor Allen has the worst luck...but really, I think he'll get enough courage to tell her his feelings eventually. Either that, or everyone (Jr., Momo, Matthews, Hammer, Tony, etc.) will get so sick of his moping that they'll hook them up somehow. _ Hm, I think I'll write a fanfiction like that. In the meantime, write more! GOOD!
Tiger5913 chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Aww, I really liked the letter. It was romantic and a bit cheesy, but come on, we're talking about Allen here, who used the line, "This is the power of love!" in Xenosaga II. I wouldn't be surprised to hear him spew forth that other stuff for Shion, LoL... XD I agree with you, poor Allen! MOMO forgot his letter... kids! 0 Ah well, I'm still enjoying this very much, and I hope you'll update again soon! BTW, I just uploaded a new Xenosaga fic of my own, so if you're interested at all, please have a look! _