Reviews for End
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/12
Poor Severus. At least with his one master he knew what was coming. With Dumbles he can all but wait. He is, after all, just his tool.
Secert Writer 567 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
very confuseing
Professor zaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011

I loved it! :)

That is an amazing piece of literature!

Please read jeramiah ashkenazi

professor zaz
Tooi ake chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I sometimes wonder if Dumbledore really cares about people or if the war is more important to him. Nicely written. :)
Oya chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
This gave me shivers. Well done!
Chistery chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Good. Great. Better than great. And accurate. Albus Dumbledore is a wonderful and kind man, but knows the power of manipulation possibly more than anyone. I'd also like to say poor Severus, but he dug himself in too deep. Nice job. Very tragic.
duj chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Brilliant and horrid.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That's one very scary portrayal of Albus Dumbledore!
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
To be honest I didn't understand what the hell you were talking about. Also, I couldn't understand why Severus was referring to the Dark Lord, as Death Eaters call him, Tom. Was it a sign that he did not disrespect him and was no longer loyal to him? If that is the case I don't think you did a very good job of conveying those feelings. I can't recall Severus ever being disrespectful to anyone with a name except for students. He even calls Dumbledore, Headmaster as I recall.

Basically this was a confusing, poorly written, and dreadfully dull fic.
zhaneraal chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very well done. Well done, indeed.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I liked this a lot, it gave me shivers!

I'll add it to the C2 for Snape Shortfics, thanks for sharing! :-)
Kyer chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Eep! I LOVE Albus/Severus stories no matter the relationship particulars be Albus the Kind Old Man or the Master Controller.

Please say it's not a one shot?
Kane chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Oh my, what a sarcastic truth
Obsessive Kabuto Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i like it.
Dream-sorcerous11 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
hm very nice. I loved this short...and was wondering if you were going to write more to it. I think snape is one of my favorite chars because there is so much we dont know about him or so much more we want to know. You did a great job here and I loved it...good write.