Reviews for Christine and the Phantom
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
You should have added the part where Erik should apologize to Christine for not listening to her but calling her a wretched whore!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Erik lives in Narnia! And oh crap the mask is off. But about Le Fantôme et la Belle- I have read it before, twice actually. It is REALLY good and I do and don't want you two to read it because A, it is awesome, and B, it ends on a GIANT cliffhanger! Well it's not really that big but you know what I mean.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Sorry to point this out, but that is the wrong side of his face.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! This is going on the top of my very long list of favorite phanfics. CHRISTERIK FTW!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
I think this is going really well! And Christerik is starting to happen! Are Nadir and Mme. Giry married?
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Very Well Done .
Frenzyvammi chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Omg this E/C is so cute!
Erik's playing a nice guy!
You should emphasizes on the servants curse lifting too you know. Well, my point is, I wished it to be longer ! Lol
Thank you for the story! It's lovely and awesome!
1KLdreamgirl chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
You have done a very good job with this. Keep it up.
Trickstaanne chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
I like the story. I might've enjoyed more if it went longer (I'm one of those weird people that like/used to reading longer stories) though. I thought the whole Masquerade scene was really sweet (and I heart the song too so it all works out).

Lol When they removed each other's masks, I imagined fireworks at the end. As in actual fireworks, not chemistry...kind of thing. Yeah ;
Trickstaanne chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I'm glad to find another person who also found how similar POTO is similar to Beauty and the Beast lol. After getting into POTO again, I noticed that they were extremely similar. I think I might've been listening to Disney songs at the time.

Anyway, really interested to see how it turns out I'll give another review once I reach the end of the story.
SquintSquad17 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I'm really enjoying this so far! I wish the chapters were a bit longer, but I like them all the same. And yay for slightly evil, sexy Erik, whom I happen to love. :)
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
I just read this recently and I don't understand. The whole thing, I got it quite well, but the ending, no. So did his face return to normal in the end or it stayed the same (burned and everything)?
DP1014 chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
I like it.

its not as long as other stories I have read but its still good

Just a question What happen exactly in the scene where the enchantress appeared in the end?she just gave him his spirit back right?
MonMaskedAnge chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
Well, by the end I was just "Aww..."-ing, and I mean, a lot of it seemed very plagerized, but it was still really good, and I liked the whole story, but it would have been cool to have a second chapter for the epilouge, and fill us in more. Good job!
hpfan718 chapter 12 . 1/18/2006
This was a good story! Thank you for taking the time to write it!