Reviews for Headlines: A Hollywood Engagement
clamsofmacabre chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
LOL! I absolutely LOVED the bubble gum metaphor! Wonderfully done! Kudos! And all the crap _.

I like how you put some fruits basket into this fic! That's another of my fav. manga/animes!

Anyways, update soon!
Music Lover Smam chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
*pokes you* hey..this stoy rocks...u gotta update soon. Please? I love the soty its great.

ur a great writer. So... Your gonna update? YAY!
NightMiko chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Hey sorry but my internet was screwing up everytime I wanted to review. Problem done and now here I am. Lately I have been reading your other work and I feel that something is missing in this story and it might put the future chapters in jeopordy. I can't put my finger on it right now, but I'll tell you when I know. It's almost like it's repeating itself. I'm not sure but do check it out. I don't want your work to waste as a writer.
iKonoKlastiKsiNNer chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
whe i really like your stories, i just read the first hollywood one yesterday :) hope you update soon! but one thing: somex's it seems a little unrealistic when inuyasha/kagome can just walk around unnoticed w/o bodyguards and stuff.. i mean they ARE kinda superfamous celebs right? hehe yea so that needs a lil tweak. but bsides that.. good job and i hope you keep writing! :).

Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
For fiance... (I'm sure you already know this... but just in case)... you add an extra "e" when it is feminine (or when refering to someone who is female... yeah) French class finally taught me something useful! Yay!

OMG! I'm so glad you are doing a sequel! How cute! Kouga's married... nothing bad can happen, right? I'm sensing a definite history between Kag and him... You might have mentioned it in the pervious fic... but what can I say? I forgot!

Oh my! How much tension!

'Tough beans'? LoL! I'm sorry, but when Miroku said that I found it quite hilarious. Just as I found the rabid fan-girl attack. Haha!

Please update soon!

La mort rouge chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Fiancée is for the feminine, hense the extra e. Fiancé however, is masculine. (There is only one e.) Also, Le is masculine and La is feminine. Le fiancé and la fiancée.
pastyglue chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Great chapter! Please update soon..oh and don't feel stupid about the whole fiance thing I didn't even know there was two ways to spell it..o.O*ashamed*
Obsessed714 chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
I loved Headlines: A Hollywood Romance and I'm very happy that you've made this sequel...umm my only comment is that Inu and Kag seem less in love then they did at the end chapter of H:AHR. But other then that I love this story :)

Update soon!

-~*Obsessed714*~- O_o
Nympho Bunny chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Update soon!
Huntress of the stars chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
oh... you are EVIL. More so than the fangirls in your fic. Great. Now I'll hang until the next chapter is posted. Which had better be soon.
babystigmata NLI chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
I LOVED IT! *high-pitched girly squeal*

Well! Anyhoo, I clearly showed how much I LOVED this chapter as well as the first story.

You mentioned the Elric brothers! I LOVE them! Especially Ed!

*sighs dreamily*

Oh! Right! Sorry! Ehehehe...Please update when you get the chance! I love your sense of humor by the way!
Taryn chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
I love this story and the last one!...I just don't like clifhangers. I love the plot and i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
inu-ears chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
hey! do you think you could update this fabulous story? I LOVE it to death and i'm going crazy waiting for it to be updated! please update it!
SunshineandDaisys chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
He got attacked by a rabid fangirl! XD That's awesome! *wishes she could see some fanart for that*

Ahh... Kouga it is. _ This should prove interesting. He obviously likes her, so I guess Ayame has reason to worry? :P Poor Inuyasha. First that rabid fangirl, now Kouga? *shakes head* He'll need some therapy.

Though the psychiatrist would probably jump him, too... -_-;

*is already wondering how this fic will end* You ended the last one with an engagement... hmm. This one could end with a wedding, and the trequel (lol) can be them having a baby! XD Heehee, lil' ears. _

Update soon, this fic is awesome comic relief.

Natasha chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
NO! Kagome doesn't even like kouga in the manga! What is this! The story is about kagome's and inuyasha's weading engagement! It should be about how their romance blosoms, not dies because of stupid kouga! ME NO LIKEY! I thought this story would also be more about Inuyasha, you know, finding out more of his past? Beacuse the last one kind of cicled around kagome and her relationship with inuyasha, couldn't you make this the other way around? Please? I've read all of your stories, look into my suggestion!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »