Reviews for Headlines: A Hollywood Engagement
Miyoko5800 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
WOO-HOO! You don't know how happy you have just made me when I discovered I got mail and it is you, one of my fav authors, with a sequel to a great fic! (Plus it provides entertaining procrastination for my english project..._~)

Amazing first chapter. So I guess the co-star is Koga and Inu-Yasha's the villian...lol this should be interesting. You also started on the right foot with me with your writting style of linking the conversations of Kagome and Sango and Inu-Yasha and Miroku with a common sentence of them finding out about her new co-star. Plus the beginning was with the fangirls who are always hilarious.

Great job with the first chapter overall. I'm so excited that you decided to write a sequel and that Blue Rhapsody3 gave ya a little nugget to write more. Good luck with future chapters and your other stories~ I can't wait until the next update!
CuTeChIyO chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
im so happy you making a sequel!yyay :)

this sound real interesting. wonder who it is?hm? was that kagome at the end? cuz i know kag and inu are not not hubby n wife yet. wonder whose the costar? so much questions ah
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
o.o Oh shit. wow. things will go boom m00chly.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Back to Inuyasha fics? I thought you had ditched them for those lame 'chrono' fics and what not. Lame being, of course, because the subject themselves are rather stupid, not your writing. Though I must say this chapter is a bit iffy and OOC considering, even for an AU fic. The fic it was sequeled from was somewhat OOC as well. Oh! By the way, you do know Ayame is just a filler and non-existant in the original manga, yes? Tata for now.
InuFan4life chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Hey, this is a great beginning. I loved the first story, so I'll bet the sequel will be totally awesome. Anyway, I just wanted to say that, and that I can't wait to read more!

TK
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow, this might even be better than the last. I can't wait to read more of it! Come on and update!
perlaret chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
XD Lemme guess. Kouga? Considering the freakout levels going on here, I wouldn't be surprised.

...Inuyasha needs to keep his hands offa Miroku's ponytail. XD I'm the only one with rights to that ponytail, darn it! Well. Maybe Sango too, but whatever. *pokes* By the way, you should put a few scenes for them in there. XD XD XD And dude! I love the idea of a sequel. Dude, with the right inspiration, you could make it into a flipping trilogy. _ I mean, you got the romance covered, now you're dealing with the engagement... XD I've always wondered what Hollywood marriages are like. I mean, dude. Look at all of the dramatic headlines dealing with Brad and Jen, and Jessica and Nick. XD Wow. I know their names. That's... scary, actually.

I'm happy after reading this, couldja tell? I was in an awful mood beforehand, but this was funny enough to turn around my entire mood. _ And its great, cause I was mourning the fact you haven't been writng much IY lately. XD I mean, you're like, my only source of I/Ka, y'know?

*glomps* Update soon, my friend! Ja ne!
Crysalie chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow! That was a great first chapter...absolutely, positively halarious! :) I was cracking up laughing through the whole thing! I have to say, that I'm so happy you decided to make a sequal, I really loved Headlines, but I felt it ended a little abruptly, although it was still a very good ending. Well, can't wait for the next chapter! Please update again soon when you can! :)
strawberryslush chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
wow
Lyrakins chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
... Do I get the first review? If I did, that would be cool.

Anyway, at first I thought you were reposting the story and I was all "wtf, mate?" Then I figured out it was a sequel. ;; I didn't expect there to be a sequel... and now I'm pleasantly surprised. I think this is going to be another good story, because, let's be honest, none of your works have ever been bad.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wah! I didn't know your other story was finished...dammit, I need to find it and print it out...

Well ok I have to do a review. This was a good start, let me guess, Koga's her co-star. *insert evil laughter here.*
FragileSwiftWind chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Hey, omg I'm so glad that you are doing a sequel the first one was just so good. I now this one will be justa s good!~~
Pixel-Lixel chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I love it! I'm soo glad that you're doing a sequel! Thanks for writing one! Please update soon!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
...man, I did NOT see this coming, but it looks INCREDIBLY promising! -stares avidly at screen-

Who, who, WHO is the costar?

-dies of suspense-

-comes back to life to read story-
Sakurascent chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
well i didnt see this coming but I love it their engaged...do sango and mir ever not get yelled at. lol luv it update soon! ;)
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22