Reviews for Headlines: A Hollywood Engagement
candyCOLOUR chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
I love this story so far already Hope you plan to update soon... looks like it's been a while o_O Please? XD
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
update soon please this was realy good
LiLaZnCrAzYgUrL216 chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
UPDATE! plzz... _
XxSiMpLe-MiNdxX chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
hey I love this story I read the one before this one and loved that one to_ anyways I can't believe you made a sequel I never saw that coming-_-;; then i never do.

Please update soon

XxSiMpLe-MiNdxX
Hanako Horigome chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
lmao! that was awesome, the whole gum sequence thing. i'm going to use the life is like gum thing. yesh, it shall forever be in my heart. plz update soon!
Music Lover Smam chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
...DUDE! You do realize that you havn't updated in almost a year right? well...I have this problem. You see...there's this REALLY good story and the authoress hasnt updated since 05' and I would REALLY like to finish the story... would you please tell the author that she needs to update please?

lolz sorry about teh dramatics...I just got up and decided to Re-read this story for some odd reason...yea...well...please update soon ok?
alejandra chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
lol glad theres a sequel! well keep the chapters commin!_
sarsaparillia chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
this is cute and funny! where's rin? and shippo? they must b here sumwhere... *rummages around in maiden of the moon's head* i cant FIND them! *wails* huff, no fair. thats no fun... gr. its been so long since u updated! please hurry and do it again... or i might cry, and me crying is not fun so nyah!
Natsuki Piffle chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I would like to say, that I had read the story that this is the sequel to, and the writing style is different from what I had read in the past. Not in a bad way, I really enjoyed reading that story, and I can't wait to read more of this story. :D

Thanks to the suggestion in the previous story, I'm going to start watching Chrono Chrusade.
CraziAznGurl chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
I love it! I just heart this story and the previous part! Just EXCELLENT! I can't wait to read more! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!1
beckstarrr chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
]
InuAngel chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
I Love This story So much! PLEASE! may you write more of it! Its the best ! thank you!
fakesmile5 chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
nice!
Gittelbug chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
i really like this story and i hope you continue it at somepoint
evilalternateendingstorywriter chapter 3 . 11/28/2005