Reviews for Headlines: A Hollywood Engagement
Sakura-Angel2 chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Even though you're not updating this anymore, I just had to say I loved the last part of this chapter: "'Kind of like saying 'Life's a bitch- but I'm going to make it MY bitch.'" XD
exposition de monstres chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
update! *sighs* please? i wanna read more! and, chrono rox. so, yah. later. ~neely
violetctm chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
that was awesome! can u update soon? pretty please...?
Tsuzuki105 chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Ohh, that was so good! I also didn't know that you liked Gravitation! I LOVE it! Me and my friends pretend to be characters and I'm Shuichi, Kagome, Winry, Koaru,and Tsuzuki(you may not know him).

well i was surprised, but it was a good chapter. i also liked your last one too.

Kagome's Twin chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Nice sequel so far! Update soon!

KeiChanz chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
o.O;; Jeez, it took me forever to actually read this considering I read the first one like two years ago...
sweetdarlingg chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Update Soon!
windborne chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Hahahahaha! Please update soon... okay? Very funny... I kept grinning in class (coz i'm reading during science) and my teacher is giving me weird looks. Oops.
Tiamath chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
Oh, this story (and it's prequel) are absolutely terrific! Are you going to continue? Hope so! :D I'll be waiting anxiously!
13ittersweet chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
13ittersweet chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Turdle chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Aww and this story is just so sweet _ I absolutely adore it- I adore you writing, the well written context, perfect amount of drama and romance AND the quirky hummour that makes me crack up! You're still my favourite writer from the begining! Thanks for writing so well! ~Lab-chan
TrinityK chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
AW, I loved the sequel to H:AHR, but I see you haven't updated in a while. I hope you do, and I also hope to see more Kag and Inu love moments, hehe, those are just so cute. Well anyways GREAt sequel, and I hope you update soon!
Dolphin-Slam chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
that was funny x]
Moonglow gal chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Heeheehee, I love your sense of humor.

PLEASE update soon! I'm dying without Inu updates from my favorite author (no, I'm serious, you really are my favorite author). *cries*

*holds up Kagome plushie* See? She misses you!

*plushie continues to smile that idiotic smile that all plushies seem to have*

I know it doesn't look like it, but she misses you!

*tosses water over plushie's head in vain attempt to simulate tears*

*makes a vain attempt at ventiloquism* WAH! Maiden of the Moon-chan, I miss you!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »