Reviews for I Might Have Lost You
Peter is cute!
When4EVERends chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
mocokikin64 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
SO SWEET! I MIGHT GET DIABETES! WHY ARE YOUR STORIES SO AMAZING?! YOU AWESOME AUTHOR YOU
I LOVE IT WHEN PETER GIVES WENDY "THIMBLES" IT IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL! *tears of joy* I LOVE IT
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Once. Again. Speechless.
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aww. This so terribly well-written. Every part. It's all so expressive that I can see it like a movie in my head. (And guess who's starring? ;) I'll give you a hint, they playing in the 2003 version of Peter Pan. lol.)

I love your stories because they're written so well, and so true to the books and the characters, and in some ways they almost seem truer to the story and Peter and Wendy, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, this one is just perfect. His terror of losing her, the idea of Wendy being wounded in battle, the tender romance at the end. Just perfect. :)
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
it was very well written. great work!
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
A little different-but your style is distinctive. Peter exeberent and intense, his distress rises off the page like steam.
banana-princess93 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
so romantic! how do you do it? lol good job keep up the good work.
Tinkerbell108 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I thought it was very up the good work.
Elirrina chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Excellent as always! I agree, if you think of it, work on "Salve and Soul Bonding"!
prieto chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
You back! And with a touching story. I could not contain the tears. You are a wonderful writer. I was missing.

It's fantastic the form like you describes Peter's thoughts.

Your Peter is sweet... vulnerable... lacking... passionate. I love a "rain of thimbles".

Please, continue to write histories about Peter and Wendy. And please, finishes "To Bit a Salve and Soul Bonding".

Thanks

Yvonne

(sorry my poor english)
Rolletti chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
OH MY GOSH THIS SO TOTALLY ROCKED. I seriously started to tear up. You are such a good writer. I hope that's what you want to be because you have been blessed with this gift. There's no way you learned to write like this, this is DEFINATELY A GIFT. I wish it wasn't a one shot, but because it is you must bless us all with a longer Peter/Wendy fluffy fluff, fluff, fluff story.

I so loved the way you expressed Peters feelings and thoughts. Dude, when he heard Wendy's scream I got a chill. Man, you are awesome. Please write some more soon.

Ciao,

Rolletti
Empress Sarah chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
You always manage to supply me with all the Peter/Wendy mushiness I desire. LOL Thank you.
leatharegee chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
that was so sweet! i loved it! :D
AndaisLu chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Aiye! So cute and romantic i love P/W fluff! You rock girlie! Is this a one-shot if it is please write another story ur 'Peter Pan' stories are one of my favourites to read...and inspiration to me...Keep smiling _