Reviews for Breaking Face Value
Gotham's Forgotten Crimfighter chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hey Chels. Good job shedding some light on Linda, minor characters need to be in the spotlight every now and then too, ya know? I really liked-no I'm not just saying that because I played Linda in mickeys_diner, I really like Linda. Keep it up and let me know if you've posted anyomore
Listerfiend86 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
So is there more? *begs*
Zippy99 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Awesome start! Keep going, I must read more!

I never really thought of Linda, passed that she was Charlie's girlfriend, so this is definately interesting.

Keep it up.
nebula2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Interesting concept. I think you're doing a great job at giving Linda's character more depth. I like the idea of her mother being a teacher at Eden Hall and her little brother is so cute. Can't wait to see more of this story!
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Chels...you know only Traci is allowed to call Linda Linny, right? *laughs*

Nice work...I look forward to reading the rest.
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Oh WOW! That was excellent. You actually made Linda seem smart. Disney could do with hiring you. Hell they should have hired you for D3, you might have saved Linda from all the hate, and of course that terrible line "You're a jock aren't you".

Would you believe, I actually enjoyed this story, even if it was about someone I sorta dislike lol. Well I say dislike, I don't like nor DIS like her I suppose, oh I don't know what I'm saying lol.

Anyways keep it up!