Reviews for Kissing Judas
Dantes Valadris chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
The end? But... No! Please! You left off at such an amazing cliffhanger and the writing was excellent! One of the few that casts Alucard into such a dark light. Please, please, please, please? :D More, please?
Black Fang 02 chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
I love it
Divine.Animal.Crackers chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
oh why end there? of all the anderson stories i've read thus far, yours is the best. I don't know if you even use anymore due to the fact this story was written over a year ago, but i thank you. it was an excellent short series.
InFairWingHellsing chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I've read all 5 chapters.

nice story keep going please
TwinEnigma chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Wow! This is brilliant! Pleasepleaseplease continue! I am also greatly intrigued by a Vampire!WalterXHeinkel pairing. Never seen it before, but think its definately worth seeing.
AznPuffyHair chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Well, first off, i want the old Seras that everyone love so much back . Find some strange way to give Pip another body and make Seras's arm heal . It's very strange to picture Seras sharing a body with Pip... and... i thought that the whold deal is just some mental disorder... that happens u know!

Still, nice job
Karmaseth chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
This was an amazing story. I do love a good spiritual fic. Although, I'm sad to say that I believe Anderson ended up killing himself after said events of betraying Maxwell.

Of course, I really don't know as I've only read through volume four.

Wonderful work!
Starlight Waltz chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
I loved every minute of it! )
SirDracula chapter 5 . 5/31/2005
That was delicious! Alexander and Integral really did fit together. His faith on her was touching, very nice read. Dracula was perfect, I wish the ignorant who reviewed saying he was horny, pick up volumes 3, 4 and 7. And Dracula copy where he collects women.

Ten out of ten! Not a single flaw!
Gum chapter 5 . 5/31/2005
For the love of Integra and God, sequel!
Silver Halo chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
I never thought I would read a good AndersonxIntegral story. This is the exception. Emotional, humane and well written. A sparling gem among the section.
Strega Bella chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Fascinating. The plot, the style, the dialogue, very enthralling story.

And I disagree with the former review, Alucard is a horny bastard, specially when he's Dracula. Ah, children and the lack of education in reading classics as Stoker novel. Didn't he had three women and attacked two more? Pluh-ase.

Anywhoo, I was hoping you write a sequel, maybe Alex taking further steps on the relationship but I prefer you to finish Nothing but Shadows first (update that one, please?).
Duo chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
I feel that you have portrayed Alucard as too much of a horny basterd.
AnAtOlE mALkAvIaN chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
AlUcARd ShOuLd HaVeD wOn. BuT nIcE fIc. InTeGrA iS hOt.
Ezequiel chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Tus historias siempre me han gustado mucho pero esta se ganó el primer lugar en mi corazón. Integral y Alexander hacen una pareja muy linda, y su relación no fue muy cursi, el final está muy bien escrito.

Nice one!