Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
RainBottom chapter 11 . 7/10
I truly hope you haven't abandoned this story, it's actually extremely well-written and well thought-out... I wish you could come back again to update, even if 9 years have already passed!
natysc chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Please update !
love.fiercely chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Definitely a shame to abandon this - hopefully someday you'll continue! Beautiful work :)
Sessha Kenshin chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Such a shame to leave this story abandoned. I hope you'd eventually find the inspiration to continue this someday...the drama's well-written, I'd really like to know how they could solve their situation..
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
I hope you'll be inspired to continue this some day.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Ha ha ha... I really enjoyed this chapter! Thanks so much for it! _

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
I miss this story! I hope you'll still update it for your avid readers. I love sad, emo Kenshin!
youroneandonly89 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
I remember reading this story years ago and loving it. Now over 2 years later I STILL love it. I just wish I knew what happens next.
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Wow oh wow I absolutely LOVE this story. The emotions are sooo deep. I adore how you have the perfect mix of angst, drama and romance all in one. I really hope you decide to continue this story and update soon.
Mangoesss chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Hello! This is absolutely an emotional, touching, and plot addicting story. Everyone isn't too OOC and the way it's written is truly amazing. Please update soon because I am very eager to read about what's going to happen next. In the last chapter you've updated, you even mention next up, so therefore you must have had something written down. Please be a kind author and let the readers indulge in what you have to share! Update soon! :)
Rin chan chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Every week I check if this fic has been updated for the last yr. ): please update soon because this is one heck of a wonderful and plot fulfilling ficci!
Azhwi chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
*chuckle* Through errors aplenty I have finally gotten to the latest chapter! Hurrah!

It's been a great time reading this. You're writing is a lot of fun to read.

Thank you very much for the story. chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
Oh, you are so incredibly evil. How could you leave things like this? It was a decidedly evil and cruel thing to do. You must continue.
clara954 chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
This story is really cool! I know that it's been a few years, but I really want to see the next chapter! Please! Keep writing!
rapid review chapter 11 . 8/23/2009