Reviews for Fallen From Grace
Lea chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
:O Please update. I love the story.
S. Hope chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Okay, so, Draco is a vampire now, right?

So, he attacked the girl, the girl would be a vampire too, right?

So, Hogwarts would be full of vampire then.

anyway, update soon
BlytheOhBabyy chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Review!
anna chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Cool story! Hope it will be as nice as Somnio Eternus! (;
Syco chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Oh! I'm intrigued! This is a very well written fic and very interesting too. I'd like to see where it goes. Malfoy being a vampire is always fun.
KatiePhantom chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
creepy... please make draco nonvampire!

:-( :-( :-(...

-Katie
fire-and-ice89 chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
NO Draco's a vampire! Okay I've never really been 'into' vampires so I'm not sure...but is enhanced hearing a vampire quality? Coz if it was that bit where Draco could hear those two kids would make a lot more sense.

That person in the beginning of this chapter was Blaise wasn't it? Watching Ginny? I'm all paranoid now, I'm SURE you're going to make it a bittersweet ending again for Draco and Hermione, which I am both dreading/hoping for at the same time. Keep writing and updating!
Monkeystarz chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
o why'd you stop it there?

Pure torture? Was that the intention? Torturing poor reviewers?

I see how it is.. just because you decided to leave a few cliffies in other chapters now you have to leave on in a new story! **tears**

Im hurt.

*needs a new chapter to feel better*
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Love it!
Tayz chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Oh no! Draco's a vampire! ...a sexy vampire! *dances* I mean...oh no! Draco's a vampire! :-D Good, suspensful chapter! Can't wait for the next update!

Love from,

Tayz
AtLossforWords chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
excellent, that's all I've got to say.
jesmalfoy chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
OMG he is a vampire...omg i enevr thought of that before...wow ohh you soo ahve to update...soo he ends up killing the poor gurl rite...ohh no hermione! i hope he doesn't hurt her!
yummy chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
interesting...i like it. keep on writing!
meagalbagel chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
OMG! This story rocks! I'm definetely entranced! Your writing style is wonderful...Update soon!
citcat299 chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
I like this, it's well done and you've got me hooked. Update soon!