Reviews for Dark Winx
WinxLover1991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
at least now I know that I am not the only person I know of who's done a Yu-Gi-Oh/Winx Club crossover fanfiction. Mine is finished; I named it; Winx Club: Dimensionix. My title is under copyright laws. As is; the Dimensionix transformation and the idea of Daphne, Bloom and Icy as cousins. also in my story, the Winx take on the three Egyptian gods from Yu-Gi-Oh, and befriend Yugi Moto and his allies in order to defeat an enemy of the Universe; The Illuminati. In the story it also has characters from Naruto, the Akatsuki is a branch of another secret society known as; the Cabal. The Cabal want to bring peace to the universe and all twelve of it's realms including; Magix.

But enough about my story, let's get to yours. so far it seems like a pretty good story. it would be good along the line to have the Trix and the Winx work together against the Yami (Dark) Winx. If you haven't done that yet, you should.

That would make your story a lot better. furthermore I really think the story is very good!

I will be posting my story; Winx Club: Dimensionix to later this month. For the world to read. warning it has 28 chapters, (including; the Prologue and Epilogue). But from what I've heard from people in my family and among my friends it should be a good story to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Musa said "I'm gonna go to beg." XD but it's an awesome story
numero1fanfictionfan chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
This final chapter... loved how it paralleled the final battle of "Waking The Dragons".
numero1fanfictionfan chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Faragonda doesn't know it, but there's a mole in their ranks.
(Cool chapter.)
numero1fanfictionfan chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I told you, Bloom unleashed a power no one can control.
(And now, thanks to that power, she's gone too far.)
numero1fanfictionfan chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Like I said, Bloom had no idea what she just unleashed.
(Awesome story, so far.)
numero1fanfictionfan chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Bloom has no idea what she just unleashed.
(But then again, no one knows what they unleash after using "The Seal of Orichalcos".)
wilsonhuang26gmail.com chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Cool! Could you write an alternative ending that Bloom rule all over the galaxy?
wilsonhuang26gmail.com chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Cool! Could you done an alterna ending that Bloom managed to rule over the galaxy?
musariven4eva chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I THINK THIS WHOLE STORY IS AMAZING! THE TRIX DESERVE IT! I LOVE UR STORIES! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
Darkbloom0503 chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Now we are talking. this is good. still cant decide whether i want them to change back or not
Darkbloom0503 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I love the girls like this but they need to quit it anger is your enemy. not sure though if i want them to change
Darkbloom0503 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Again Bloom I like you this way but anger is your enemy not your friend
Darkbloom0503 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Even though i like you like this Bloom, anger is not your friend. It is your enemy. Having anger as your friend is Andrew's job not yours. I love these types of reviews. write more
ajjr12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011