Reviews for As the 'Gate Turns
cherryblossomjen chapter 14 . 9/4
There was very nice foreshadowing for this early on, so I'm not surprised to see it happening now. Its a very tricky situation forlorn Daniel, and I don't blame him at all for trying to back away. Totally seems like the right thing to do; though I'm sure he can't stay away too long:)
cherryblossomjen chapter 13 . 9/4
Figured out how to log in again. Happily marking you as one of my favorite writers.

Haley really is Jack 2.0, and I'm so glad she forced this on them. I'm wish someone had on the series lol, but I know everyone loved and respected too much to interfere without must have seen an impossible romance
Cherryblossomjen chapter 13 . 9/3
I'll have you know my life is suffering from the distraction and pleasure of reading your stories. At some point soon I'll have to ban myself from reading for a while-just so I can get some real life stuff done;)
Cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/3
I should try and recover my fan fiction. Net password so that I can keep track of these stories/-but it's been so long that I know it'll just be a waste of time I could otherwise be using to read stories (in the wee early hours of the morning... why is fanfic so notoriously read at such hours?)

In any case, his chapter was fantastic. Somehow I had his feeling Time was passing differently for them. Excited to see how things continue
Ty chapter 21 . 4/29/2016
Wow! Just Wow! I couldn't put this story down lovely story
Smiffy11052 chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
Only just found this wonderful story. Really enjoyed. Off now to see what else I can find of yours. Thank you.
Little Miss Defensive chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
Loved this. You have a real talent for story telling. Xx
webbo chapter 21 . 3/13/2015
A very big bravo for this story! Captivating till the very end!
webbo chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
This story is brilliant! Read chapter eight and am on the edge of my seat!
mycha1 chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
Tamolino chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Oooooo woooow, what a great story! Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Great storry, I loved it :)
Bloody dawn chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
I really loved your story ! very emotional and touching! Thank you for such a beautiful story!
steadfast chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
I have just finished re-reading your wonderful story. It has lost nothing over the years. Thank you!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Guess that planet system creates a time distortion field like the Asgard tried on the replicators. Very interesting chapter. My favorite dud Pete made an appearance. Just don't like him. Can never see what Sam saw in him to begin with.