Reviews for As the 'Gate Turns
Bloody dawn chapter 21 . 3/7
I really loved your story ! very emotional and touching! Thank you for such a beautiful story!
steadfast chapter 21 . 2/7
I have just finished re-reading your wonderful story. It has lost nothing over the years. Thank you!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Guess that planet system creates a time distortion field like the Asgard tried on the replicators. Very interesting chapter. My favorite dud Pete made an appearance. Just don't like him. Can never see what Sam saw in him to begin with.
Athena13 chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
This story was completely EXCELLENT. I laughed, I cried (or knew I should), cringed, and stayed up far too late reading this last night. Your imagination is amazing.
scifithinker chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
How could I have missed this? It was a pleasant surprise to find one of your major fics I hadn't read before.
starlight guardian chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
This has been a phenomenal story. And your version of Harcesis made a heck of lot more sense. I love the time ratio, that allowed Jack and Sam to be together. This is worthy of its own movie, too bad Gekko can't get the script in the mail. Awesome!
kimmcg chapter 21 . 12/3/2010
this was epic , so enjoyed reading it

well done , you have a talent
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Excellent!
neewom chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
Yes, this story is unabashedly contrived (given the warnings and a/n's), but all the better for it. I found myself thinking, halfway through, "No wonder I don't let myself watch soap operas; I'd be absolutely addicted."

This is a genuinely good story and manages to avoid the cloyingly sweet ending that seems to be the norm, settling on a mildly-sweet ending instead (so, instead of rock candy, it's more like a grape).
Soleya chapter 21 . 1/16/2010
It did start a little contrived, and I don't usually read stories this long, but it blossomed into a wonderful piece.

The epilogue was hilarious!
prosopopoiia chapter 21 . 8/13/2009
What an amazing story! This is one of the most well written fanfics that I've read in a long time. It was a joy to read! The characterization is great, and I fell in love with Haley. Thank you for sharing it!
rinnety86 chapter 21 . 5/17/2008
This is the second time I've read your story and I have to say that you are a pure genius.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 21 . 1/20/2008
I'm speechless. This was wonderful. I wish I could write as well as you do.

*happy dreamy hugs*
Baisy chapter 21 . 6/26/2006
Oh my God .

I just love your story .

and I couldn't stop laughing at the scene where Jacob/Selmak finds out that Jack is the father to his grandchild.

Your story had all the elements .

and i Loved it .

it deserves 10 out of 10 golden stars .

You plot is amazing.

you know they should they should make another season of stargate sg1 using you story where ech chapter represents an episode.
wishfull-thinka chapter 21 . 5/10/2006
Another incredible story. So many twists and turns it kept me guessing all the way to the end. You are a very talented writer whose stories I enjoy immensely. Thank you for sharing