Reviews for As the 'Gate Turns
sylvelle chapter 21 . 6/19
Good. I am glad she came back and Sam and Jack are ecpecting. Angst, tears and anger aside this a wonderful story. I am so glsd I you! You are amazing. On to more amazing adventures in the stargate universe.
sylvelle chapter 14 . 6/19
I know 'soap opera' but for crying out loud! I knew this was coming but still. Give the kid a break!
sylvelle chapter 1 . 6/19
I sam feeing a bit worried as well
sylvelle chapter 8 . 6/19
WHY
sylvelle chapter 5 . 6/18
Well we now know they figured out genetic memory. But who is the father? Pete? Hope not.
Dream Painter chapter 21 . 10/4/2017
Wonderful well-written story! I really enjoyed this piece, and I liked Haley. Nicely done!
cherryblossomjen chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
There was very nice foreshadowing for this early on, so I'm not surprised to see it happening now. Its a very tricky situation forlorn Daniel, and I don't blame him at all for trying to back away. Totally seems like the right thing to do; though I'm sure he can't stay away too long:)
cherryblossomjen chapter 13 . 9/4/2017
Figured out how to log in again. Happily marking you as one of my favorite writers.

Haley really is Jack 2.0, and I'm so glad she forced this on them. I'm wish someone had on the series lol, but I know everyone loved and respected too much to interfere without must have seen an impossible romance
Cherryblossomjen chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
I'll have you know my life is suffering from the distraction and pleasure of reading your stories. At some point soon I'll have to ban myself from reading for a while-just so I can get some real life stuff done;)
Cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
I should try and recover my fan fiction. Net password so that I can keep track of these stories/-but it's been so long that I know it'll just be a waste of time I could otherwise be using to read stories (in the wee early hours of the morning... why is fanfic so notoriously read at such hours?)

In any case, his chapter was fantastic. Somehow I had his feeling Time was passing differently for them. Excited to see how things continue
Ty chapter 21 . 4/29/2016
Wow! Just Wow! I couldn't put this story down lovely story
Smiffy11052 chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
Only just found this wonderful story. Really enjoyed. Off now to see what else I can find of yours. Thank you.
Hopping Mad - Chrissy chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
Loved this. You have a real talent for story telling. Xx
webbo chapter 21 . 3/13/2015
A very big bravo for this story! Captivating till the very end!
webbo chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
This story is brilliant! Read chapter eight and am on the edge of my seat!