Reviews for As the 'Gate Turns
Smiffy11052 chapter 21 . 10/13
Only just found this wonderful story. Really enjoyed. Off now to see what else I can find of yours. Thank you.
Little Miss Defensive chapter 21 . 10/7
Loved this. You have a real talent for story telling. Xx
webbo chapter 21 . 3/13
A very big bravo for this story! Captivating till the very end!
webbo chapter 8 . 3/10
This story is brilliant! Read chapter eight and am on the edge of my seat!
mycha1 chapter 21 . 2/17
Tamolino chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Oooooo woooow, what a great story! Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Great storry, I loved it :)
Bloody dawn chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
I really loved your story ! very emotional and touching! Thank you for such a beautiful story!
steadfast chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
I have just finished re-reading your wonderful story. It has lost nothing over the years. Thank you!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Guess that planet system creates a time distortion field like the Asgard tried on the replicators. Very interesting chapter. My favorite dud Pete made an appearance. Just don't like him. Can never see what Sam saw in him to begin with.
Athena13 chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
This story was completely EXCELLENT. I laughed, I cried (or knew I should), cringed, and stayed up far too late reading this last night. Your imagination is amazing.
scifithinker chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
How could I have missed this? It was a pleasant surprise to find one of your major fics I hadn't read before.
starlight guardian chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
This has been a phenomenal story. And your version of Harcesis made a heck of lot more sense. I love the time ratio, that allowed Jack and Sam to be together. This is worthy of its own movie, too bad Gekko can't get the script in the mail. Awesome!
kimmcg chapter 21 . 12/3/2010
this was epic , so enjoyed reading it

well done , you have a talent
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2010