Reviews for A Thousand Lost Forevers
RogueLovesGambit chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
I thought she was and even yelled no!
shadowkey66 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Cool
The Enigmatic Man chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
This story is definitely one of the best Romy fics I have ever read. I love how this story put Gambit and Rogue in places where they couldn't just shrug off how they felt about each other. It really felt like they were put in the perfect predicaments that forced their true feelings to surface regardless. I also loved Gambit and Rogue's fights as well as Gambit's apology for bringing up Antartica in front of her fiance. The best was how Rogue's eavesdropping caused the chain of events that caused Rogue and Gambits back and forth feelings until Gambit finally stepped up before her bridal shower. Truly amazing, I look forward to reading more of your work. You are a truly gifted writer.
Allleila chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
Aw such a great story. I liked how it was a Romy but they spent most of the story in that typical to fanfiction way of them being very blissed together. It was diffenrt and worked very well. Can't wait to read your other works as your style of writing appeals to me as it's different. Pity you aren't writing a sequel.
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Amazing *-* Love your writing! keep on, because it's worth it!
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Great work : ]
so-jealous chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
oh i loved that story it has got to be my favorite remy/rogue story i especially liked the ending
EE's Skysong chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
I sat here and read this until my butt got numb- why oh why did I deprive meself of such goodness even though it was angst?
Calm Serene chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
strangley enough i was listening to matchbox 20 as well while i read this this, i was listening to 'unwell' and i realised how much it relates to this story in particular this chapter...strange huh...

anyway i loved this story

it was b-e-a-utiful! hehehe bruce all mighty...gotta love it!

Jazza Calm Serene
robyn4 chapter 10 . 2/20/2004
i absolutely love this fic!
Razor chapter 10 . 12/25/2003
In all honesty; the last chapter was really rushed through. Left me a bit wanting, ya know?
Anywho, I loved the story as a whole.
keep it up
ghsdhsdds chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
good story, im glad everything worked out for them in the end.
Red Satin and Black Silk chapter 10 . 10/27/2003
me likie!
sora kinomoto chapter 10 . 5/15/2003
ow...it was so cute!

Congratulations. I loved it
Archantel chapter 10 . 5/10/2003
*faints* That's exactly the kind of story I've been searching for! I love you! Marry me!