Reviews for A Thousand Lost Forevers
cackled chapter 10 . 5/9/2003
its nice to read just a good, long love story every once in awhile..

The Great NeoDragon chapter 10 . 5/5/2003
As a huge fan of Rogue and Gambit, I really enjoyed the fic. At the end of the ninth chapter, when Rogue found the rose and Zander called her, I was like "No! Tell Zander and that beast he calls 'mother' to bite you and go get Gambit!" Fortunately, she did get Remy in the end, and that made me very happy.

You write very well, and the story kept me reading (which is a marvelous feat, as I easily grow bored with long, multi-chaptered stories).

As for a sequel, I think it is best that you don't write one. This ending felt perfect the way it was, without need for anything more.

My only complaint, although it's not really a complaint as it is a statement, is that the songs to me feel out of place. They do make sense, and can be connected with the story, but they just seem to come out of nowhere. This, of course, could very well be just a personal issue (as I don't normally like song fics) and it certainly doesn't hurt the story.

Ultimately, the story was very good. Keep up the excellent work.
Faith1 chapter 10 . 5/3/2003
Another fantastic fic! See, now that was a great ending! Nothing like a good bit of fluff after some heart-wrenching angst! Haveta say, loved the soundtrack 2, Matchbox Twenty and Dire Straits, yum! 2 of my faves! Keep writing.
bunny angel chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! _

remy/rogue! remy/rogue!
Sabby13 chapter 10 . 9/25/2002
I loved your story! It was so great and it kept me in suspense a lot of the time. I'm just glad Rogue and Gambit got back together cuz you scared me for a sec when they met up in the airport.
Halle chapter 10 . 8/26/2002
This is the best Rogue/Gambit story I've read so far! This was great work! Keep it up!
Jalla chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
I want to commend you on your beautiful writing. Really. It tugs at your heart strings.

I'm scared that the ending won't be happy (yes I realize I'm only up to chapter 3 - but I'm nervous so I'm reading it in spurts). I don't like sad endings... But you never know everything might just work out (I hope! I hope! I hope! I hope!)!

BTW - Zander - I hate him. No I HATE him. And I HATE everyone else who's trying to persuade Rogue to marry him - the nerve. (My hatred for the caracter is not to say that you're writings of him are bad. On the contrary, they must be quite good since they inspire so much emotion). Just some of my thoughts...
Steahl chapter 10 . 1/16/2002
All she did was punch that witch? I'm surprised. Nice job! And I won't bug for a sequal...but I will read it if you do write one..._
X chapter 10 . 12/12/2001
Umm I'm not sure if I used this name when I reviewed your wolverine and jubilee pick, but well i loved that too. Yes I thought she was married to Zanders' when she was at the 'port. Anyway, I would ramvle praise all day...err night, rather, if I could but in any case Kudos.
Savy chapter 10 . 9/1/2001
Good story!
elfslair chapter 10 . 8/28/2001
This was really good. It had everything, romance, a GREAT Rogue/Remy fight scene-that was really well written, and it had Bobby! Thanks for that one. This is one of your best.
ty chapter 10 . 7/21/2001
Okay, honestly, when I saw your summary for this, I was overjoyed that somebody had finally written a messy break-up for those two and that it *wasn't* going to work out. Damn... But I kept reading because you had me hooked. I was waiting for Rogue to kick *someone's* ass to high heaven. You did great. And I didn't think she had married him, she's not *that* weak, no matter how badly Marvel screwed her up.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »