Reviews for A Thousand Lost Forevers
Patty Hillard chapter 10 . 7/21/2001
GREAT STORY!
theROGUE chapter 10 . 7/20/2001
Liked it so much i added it to my fave list which is only the best of the best remy and rogue fics!
Rosanna chapter 10 . 7/15/2001
This was a awesome story and I am so happy that she got with Gambit and not Zander!
lbdee chapter 10 . 7/12/2001
i loved it completely and totaly so where do i find the story

"back where the sun can find you" please let me know
Opaque not signed in chapter 10 . 7/11/2001
I did. i almost balked. I thought so help me god, if she let her marry Zander i'll just die. This was cute. I'm not just cute but...a well written little epique. Remember how i said the ending was a test to see if you were really as good a writer as I thought you were? Well you past girl, with flying colors.
Mara Kraus chapter 10 . 7/10/2001
I thought she had married Zander.
Blades1987 chapter 10 . 7/9/2001
Awww, so sweet. But I can't help but be disappointed too. No sequel. :'( Oh well, can't have everything in the world. Fantastic story, I loved it to death. I'll be waiting for more of your work.
Joanna chapter 10 . 7/9/2001
Yea! Great chapter and a great way to end the story! Congrats on all your hard work 'cause it paid off!
Wildcard186 chapter 10 . 7/9/2001
Hooray for happy endngs! Great job with this story!
V chapter 10 . 7/9/2001
awww.
Ali chapter 10 . 7/8/2001
This was very sweet. I'm glad that she's still friends with Zander though.
britt chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
update soon please
Mara Kraus chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
No death treats here. I love this story. It's so kewl. It's one of the best and just to prove it to you I'm going to put it in my favorites.
Metroprincess chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
Yay Rogue for finally standing up for herself. Now she has to go hunt Remy down and drag him back(by the hair, kicking and screaming- if neccessary, somehow I doubt it would be though) to the mansion so they can actually work things out like functioning adults. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :) ~Rachel~
Sakura yuy1 chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
That was so good! I hope that she doesnt listen to that snob. I hope that she goes and finds Remy!

Snd she finally put Zanders mother in her place!

*claps*