Reviews for A Thousand Lost Forevers
DarkWolf2 chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
I love this story! Can't wait until the next part!
RogueBHS chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
Doin' great girl. Hurry up with the next chapter!
Wildcard186 chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
Yeah, Rogue! You've finally discovered your backbone once again! Great scene, that was classic. But will she find that our hero has once again flown the coop? Eeee! I can't wait until the next chapter, you've been doing an excellent job with this story!
Joaana chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
Great!You should have made Rogue hit her again!
BJ chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
I loved this chapter! I loved the story! Only one more chapter, I hope it's really really long!
Leslie Thoirdorchadas chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
Zander's a prick and WAY TA GO ROGUE! Cordelia (If I misspelled her name I don't gie a damn but I don't think I did) IS a and she shoulda thrown her through the roof!
Opaque chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
*tap dances around the computer room much to the shock of the rest of the collge* GO GIRL! She should've socked that weeks ago! Okay now you've got the hard part comign up...this will determine whether are not you are as good a writer we think you are. Now come on do it well. And THANX for posting the next part as SOOON as possible...like tomorrow?
Opaque chapter 8 . 7/8/2001
Don't ask stupid questions. With Remy DUH! but you have to do it right. As fun as the 'Run off together and leave standing at the altar' is, it wouldn't solve any of the present problems. As i said before, feel free to kill off Zander, but seriously... If you do put Rogue and Gambit back together (please please please) you have to make them deal with issues not forgetting the fact that they haven't seen each other in three years and they both have changed. Whew! I bet you regrett asking for comments. :)
Blades1987 chapter 9 . 7/8/2001
Oh! GO ROGUE! You punch that b!tch in the face. And whatever you do don't listen to Zander! Go find remy while you still can! And as for you Addie, you better come out with the next chapter soon!
Amy chapter 9 . 7/7/2001
Can't wait for the last chapter. It's been fun.
jennifer chapter 9 . 7/7/2001
rogue needs to tell zander were to go! Gambit and Rogue!
natalia chapter 8 . 7/7/2001
this story is great.

i hope you have rogue and gabit together... they belong together...(if only marvel realized that)!
Sunburn chapter 8 . 7/7/2001
GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT !
Sunburn chapter 7 . 7/7/2001
oh! i love dat song! ur such a freakin good writer!
britt chapter 8 . 7/7/2001