Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
Great story. So different from any other that I have read.
AusteniteV chapter 22 . 6/13
She's got to make it worth it... Damn that's insightful. Never seen it put quite that way.
merderluvr chapter 35 . 5/29
I loved this story and enjoyed the way you let them get to their happily ever after despite their meddling families and friends. Thankfully their friends meddling help keep them together and made them realize their true fate. You did a fantastic job!
Miral chapter 18 . 1/5
"Why is it better when he's not around?" he asked.

She sighed, "He never really got over my mother. And she's better off without him. It's just, complicated. It's like they can't get rid of each other."

This makes me so sad. Connecting it to "full circle". I am really enjoying your story but I think I'm still mourning over AYITL. LOL. This is why fanfic exists. Thank you
Miral chapter 13 . 1/5
"But he seems different. You're confident around him, not like Dean and Jess."

"So, I was a big fumbling idiot with them? 'Cause seriously, I'm not feeling too different right now."

"No, it's just that with Logan, you seem more like yourself. He doesn't hinder your personality in any way. It's like he enhances it."

So true. Yet Full!Circle! I've always enjoyed how they play off each other.
Miral chapter 8 . 1/5
Wow. Considering the family "dynastic plans" in the revival you seem to be psychic in how you placed the roadblocks to them being together. Really enjoying the dialogue. Very natural.
Miral chapter 6 . 1/5
I love how you wrote this. Very canon-y, not flowers and unicorns. Thank you
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 11/5/2016
aww how sweet :)
303 Chocolate chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
"I can't" Ohhhh you kill me! My heart just did flips and somersaults.
chelsbaby chapter 35 . 3/17/2016
I looooooved this story! Been reading it all day long. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2016
LOVE IT! So cute. I love Collin and Finn. Would love a sequel...PLEASE!
TinkStar87 chapter 35 . 1/12/2016
Aww, Okay i have totally and completely fallen for this story. I Love, love, LOVE this story, by far this is my favorite - favorite Gilmore story to date! I WISH the show had done this, you made all the friends amazing! And this so needs a sequel - with a newest Gilmore Girl, i could see the freak out now...Anyway hope you do add more to this verse. Til then, Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Clicked on this think it a one-shot, so happy to be wrong! Read ya Later ;)
DaleEllen chapter 35 . 7/7/2015
I would like to see a sequal of this one too. Actually more of something on how their whole family reacts. Lol! Thanks for the story.
Bjern chapter 35 . 5/8/2015