Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
chelsbaby chapter 35 . 3/17
I looooooved this story! Been reading it all day long. :)
LOVE IT! So cute. I love Collin and Finn. Would love a sequel...PLEASE!
TinkStar87 chapter 35 . 1/12
Aww, Okay i have totally and completely fallen for this story. I Love, love, LOVE this story, by far this is my favorite - favorite Gilmore story to date! I WISH the show had done this, you made all the friends amazing! And this so needs a sequel - with a newest Gilmore Girl, i could see the freak out now...Anyway hope you do add more to this verse. Til then, Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 1/11
Clicked on this think it a one-shot, so happy to be wrong! Read ya Later ;)
DaleEllen chapter 35 . 7/7/2015
I would like to see a sequal of this one too. Actually more of something on how their whole family reacts. Lol! Thanks for the story.
Bjern chapter 35 . 5/8/2015
Very much enjoyed.
ImTheNana chapter 35 . 12/11/2014
Oh god! I loved this story! I really am Rogan fan, and love how you wrote them in this story! I really would love to see a sequel to this, if it's even possible *hint hint*
Natalie chapter 35 . 1/13/2014
Ohmygoodness. I really really like this Fanfiction. Pretty much the the perfect blend of good and bad, and the bad bits not leaving me having difficulties sleeping. Trust me it's happened before I get way to emotionally involved in any type of text haha. Anyway terrific job, I'm sad it's over but at least I know they ended up together and it wasn't a massive cliffhanger, I'm no good with those either haha.
DayDreamer077 chapter 35 . 1/25/2013
hm! that was a good story. ;)
Vaneesa85 chapter 35 . 12/15/2012
Loved it!
Julie Sue chapter 35 . 6/6/2012
awww i have chill bumps! :) loves it! would love a sequel about their marriage, party, life, kids, etc! :)
Julie Sue chapter 34 . 6/6/2012
Julie Sue chapter 33 . 6/6/2012
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Julie Sue chapter 32 . 6/6/2012
ahh im soo glad that he got her another ring! :)
Julie Sue chapter 31 . 6/6/2012
why does she think they are breaking up?