Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
Miral chapter 18 . 1/5
"Why is it better when he's not around?" he asked.

She sighed, "He never really got over my mother. And she's better off without him. It's just, complicated. It's like they can't get rid of each other."

This makes me so sad. Connecting it to "full circle". I am really enjoying your story but I think I'm still mourning over AYITL. LOL. This is why fanfic exists. Thank you
Miral chapter 13 . 1/5
"But he seems different. You're confident around him, not like Dean and Jess."

"So, I was a big fumbling idiot with them? 'Cause seriously, I'm not feeling too different right now."

"No, it's just that with Logan, you seem more like yourself. He doesn't hinder your personality in any way. It's like he enhances it."

So true. Yet Full!Circle! I've always enjoyed how they play off each other.
Miral chapter 8 . 1/5
Wow. Considering the family "dynastic plans" in the revival you seem to be psychic in how you placed the roadblocks to them being together. Really enjoying the dialogue. Very natural.
Miral chapter 6 . 1/5
I love how you wrote this. Very canon-y, not flowers and unicorns. Thank you
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 11/5/2016
aww how sweet :)
303 Chocolate chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
"I can't" Ohhhh you kill me! My heart just did flips and somersaults.
chelsbaby chapter 35 . 3/17/2016
I looooooved this story! Been reading it all day long. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2016
LOVE IT! So cute. I love Collin and Finn. Would love a sequel...PLEASE!
TinkStar87 chapter 35 . 1/12/2016
Aww, Okay i have totally and completely fallen for this story. I Love, love, LOVE this story, by far this is my favorite - favorite Gilmore story to date! I WISH the show had done this, you made all the friends amazing! And this so needs a sequel - with a newest Gilmore Girl, i could see the freak out now...Anyway hope you do add more to this verse. Til then, Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Clicked on this think it a one-shot, so happy to be wrong! Read ya Later ;)
DaleEllen chapter 35 . 7/7/2015
I would like to see a sequal of this one too. Actually more of something on how their whole family reacts. Lol! Thanks for the story.
Bjern chapter 35 . 5/8/2015
Very much enjoyed.
ImTheNana chapter 35 . 12/11/2014
Oh god! I loved this story! I really am Rogan fan, and love how you wrote them in this story! I really would love to see a sequel to this, if it's even possible *hint hint*
Natalie chapter 35 . 1/13/2014
Ohmygoodness. I really really like this Fanfiction. Pretty much the the perfect blend of good and bad, and the bad bits not leaving me having difficulties sleeping. Trust me it's happened before I get way to emotionally involved in any type of text haha. Anyway terrific job, I'm sad it's over but at least I know they ended up together and it wasn't a massive cliffhanger, I'm no good with those either haha.
DayDreamer077 chapter 35 . 1/25/2013
hm! that was a good story. ;)