Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
interesting so far.
Lifeisconfusing chapter 35 . 12/19/2005
love this story!
breather63 chapter 35 . 12/16/2005
Wow. This was a really good fic, and I loved it. My favorite part was when Paris announced that she was wearing a dress, but during a conversation between Rory and Logan. I so thought Logan had said it for a second. I was dying . Anyways it's really good, and I definitely would read a sequel!
Goomba chapter 35 . 8/5/2005
Now that's a complete ending and full chapter. I'd say no matter what Rory stealing his underwear is by far my favorite part, soo thanks.

Goomba chapter 33 . 7/28/2005
More work to go to, and more to read later, Thanks.

Goomba chapter 31 . 7/27/2005
Arrg, I have to go to work, can't afford to be late (which I probably alreay will be) by reading any more, but it's moving better and getting somewhere and THANK YOU! Graciously thank you.

tristian'jess'loganluver chapter 26 . 7/26/2005
its amazing!
Goomba chapter 29 . 7/26/2005
Not getting anywere fast, I love the story, but I'm really only reading now to hope that eventually some chapter will lead to Logan proposing, and I'd rather like it sooner than later.

Cheers, and good work, Jen
Jas chapter 35 . 7/13/2005
I loved, loved this story! You are a terrific writer. I must say that I began reading this and stayed up until 3 in the morning to finish it. I wish you would write more though...Maybe after the wedding, about how their parents took it, if she was going to get pregnant. I don't feel like the story is complete, and you are a wonderful writer, so you could fill us in a little bit more..
gilmoreaddict chapter 35 . 7/10/2005
i loved this. i was with you from the beginning and i must say im sorry to see its over. but i guess all good things must come to an end...and this was DEFINITELY a good thing.
Michele chapter 35 . 7/6/2005
That was absolutely beautiful. I loved every single word of it.

Please do more Rogan!
Bookworms chapter 35 . 7/2/2005
aw what a sweet ending... can't wait for this aforementioned new Rogan you're working on... sounds intriguing
the inc pot chapter 35 . 7/2/2005
I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved this story. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to start over, and read it all again for the heck of it! I love it. Sequel, by any chance?
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 35 . 7/1/2005
What a perfectly beautiful way to end this story! The whole chapter was just the right amount of light-hearted fluff mixed with the little bit of seriousness, and the quirkiness that is, well Gilmore Girls.

I've read through it several times, trying to find my favorite part, and I'm torn between the empty bag of cookies (because yes, everyone snacks while shopping, Rory's becoming Miss Patty, hee!) and the whole brocoli debate (although I did think maybe this was going to lead to her being pregnant because we know the Girls and their vegetables.).

However, I think when it comes down to it, my favorite part...besides the end because let's face it, everyone loves a good happy ending, was Rory explaining why the phone was in the bathroom. I know it had nothing really to do with the plot at all, but for Logan to be able to accept this answer just as it is and not really question it, makes me think he definitely is ready to marry her, and well, that just made me smile a lot.

I loved this whole story. I remember when I first found it, I read the first 24 or 25 chapters in one sitting and then kept waiting for the updates and while I may not have reviewed everyone, I loved every single one and you never disappointed.

I can't wait to read the next story you come up with!

~*Nicole*~
predestined chapter 35 . 7/1/2005
Sequel? Pretty please, with cherry on the top? ;) *SMILE!* I'm seriously in love with your work. Still haven't got around to review Untouched yet, but I'll get there - I promise. So, I can't wait for the other Rogan story you've considering posting. / Camilla (Undeniable on fanforum)
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »