Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
gilmoreaddict chapter 35 . 7/10/2005
i loved this. i was with you from the beginning and i must say im sorry to see its over. but i guess all good things must come to an end...and this was DEFINITELY a good thing.
Michele chapter 35 . 7/6/2005
That was absolutely beautiful. I loved every single word of it.

Please do more Rogan!
Bookworms chapter 35 . 7/2/2005
aw what a sweet ending... can't wait for this aforementioned new Rogan you're working on... sounds intriguing
the inc pot chapter 35 . 7/2/2005
I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved this story. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to start over, and read it all again for the heck of it! I love it. Sequel, by any chance?
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 35 . 7/1/2005
What a perfectly beautiful way to end this story! The whole chapter was just the right amount of light-hearted fluff mixed with the little bit of seriousness, and the quirkiness that is, well Gilmore Girls.

I've read through it several times, trying to find my favorite part, and I'm torn between the empty bag of cookies (because yes, everyone snacks while shopping, Rory's becoming Miss Patty, hee!) and the whole brocoli debate (although I did think maybe this was going to lead to her being pregnant because we know the Girls and their vegetables.).

However, I think when it comes down to it, my favorite part...besides the end because let's face it, everyone loves a good happy ending, was Rory explaining why the phone was in the bathroom. I know it had nothing really to do with the plot at all, but for Logan to be able to accept this answer just as it is and not really question it, makes me think he definitely is ready to marry her, and well, that just made me smile a lot.

I loved this whole story. I remember when I first found it, I read the first 24 or 25 chapters in one sitting and then kept waiting for the updates and while I may not have reviewed everyone, I loved every single one and you never disappointed.

I can't wait to read the next story you come up with!

predestined chapter 35 . 7/1/2005
Sequel? Pretty please, with cherry on the top? ;) *SMILE!* I'm seriously in love with your work. Still haven't got around to review Untouched yet, but I'll get there - I promise. So, I can't wait for the other Rogan story you've considering posting. / Camilla (Undeniable on fanforum)
TheWickedQuill chapter 35 . 7/1/2005
*Standing ovation*

smile1 chapter 35 . 7/1/2005

This was a nicely done chapter and a good ending to this amazing story.

Bye, smile :-)
famousindafuture chapter 35 . 6/30/2005
Gilmoregirl chapter 35 . 6/30/2005
Aww that is so amazing! I cant explain how much i enjoyed this story! please please please write more! i mean, another story, not nessisarily a sequel! haha Your an amazing writer!
violets chapter 35 . 6/30/2005
Aw, sweet finish to a great story. Write more soon!
ms. polaris black chapter 35 . 6/30/2005
okey, that was a great finish to agreat story, i really would loved to se a sequel especially to see the heart attack that shira and emily get after the whole eloping...jajaj really great sory, youre an amazing writer..!
simard chapter 35 . 6/30/2005
ha. It was perfect.

I want a sequel. Please?

And this: "you’re nuts. And not in the cute, underwear stealing, fifteen cups of coffee a day, willingly living with Paris kind of way." was a very great line. Seriously.
Kylie1403 chapter 35 . 6/30/2005

i liked the way ya ended it.. congrats on a great story dude!
Beth chapter 35 . 6/30/2005

I absolutely loved the story! It was well-written, the story was great, and the dialogue was great. Once I found your story I looked forward to reading any new chapters. As sad as it is to see it finished, I loved how you ended it. It was sweet, but not sappy, and it definitely fit the rest of the story.

I hope to see more Rory/Logan stories from you in the future, definitely. This has been a slow summer.

607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »