Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
Bookworms chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
Yay! finally a chapter that doesnt end in a clifhanger! haha... in addition to that i truely loved this chapter and i cannot wait for the remaining 2...
J. Marit chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
2 chapters. :tears: why? first 'what a time it was' and now this. what will i do.. hehe.. excellent writer, excellent story. i loved finn in this chapter. i cant wait for the party. i love the conditions and i love this fic. excellent job!

write more soon please!

Kellie
mairay chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
That was really good and I cant wait for the next chapter.
Gilmoregirl chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
OMG THAT IS SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE! An engagement party! aw..man, i really need to go to yale and find my own 'logan' haha just kiddin..kind of hahahaha please update soon!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
aww. this was really, really good. i loved it. so sweet! update soon!
uscrocks chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
This is so cute. I hope the epilogue is their wedding.
crissy chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
could he be any sweeter?
sPERSON chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
weddings! yay!
kathleen-525 chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
geesome...it shouldn't be legal to end chapters like that, you better update soon!
smile1 chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
Hey,

Loved it once again.

Bye, smile :-)
J. Marit chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
how much i love this story, i cannot put into words..lol.. its amazing!

bagel hockey breaking kirks nose, priceless..lol.

finn and loreali, hilarious. . logan and rory, so sweet!

i love it so much, excellent chapter, excellent writer!

write more soon please!

~kellie~
Jena chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
OMG this is so great i cant belive he did that with the ring not want her to have a hand me down that was really great! I love your story please keep going!
mairay chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
Man, ur story makes me love Logan even more. I cant wait to hear the conditions and esp Lorelai's reaction when she thought that they were breaking up but instead are engaged. So will u end this story with a wedding? cuz it seems just right to do so. Well keep up with the terrific writing and storyline. Oh Im interested to know how they play the bagel hockey!
Gilmoregirl chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
CONDITIONS? OMG HE PROPOSED! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON!
gdgblack chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
jaja anyway i loved thsi story loved this chapter, and really hope that those conditions arent to harsh jajaja anyway update soon!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »