Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
sPERSON chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
weddings! yay!
kathleen-525 chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
geesome...it shouldn't be legal to end chapters like that, you better update soon!
smile1 chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
Hey,

Loved it once again.

Bye, smile :-)
J. Marit chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
how much i love this story, i cannot put into words..lol.. its amazing!

bagel hockey breaking kirks nose, priceless..lol.

finn and loreali, hilarious. . logan and rory, so sweet!

i love it so much, excellent chapter, excellent writer!

write more soon please!

kellie
Jena chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
OMG this is so great i cant belive he did that with the ring not want her to have a hand me down that was really great! I love your story please keep going!
mairay chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
Man, ur story makes me love Logan even more. I cant wait to hear the conditions and esp Lorelai's reaction when she thought that they were breaking up but instead are engaged. So will u end this story with a wedding? cuz it seems just right to do so. Well keep up with the terrific writing and storyline. Oh Im interested to know how they play the bagel hockey!
Gilmoregirl chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
CONDITIONS? OMG HE PROPOSED! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON!
gdgblack chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
jaja anyway i loved thsi story loved this chapter, and really hope that those conditions arent to harsh jajaja anyway update soon!
Bookworms chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
hm... "a few conditions"? Can't wait to find out what that means...
simard chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
No. this is cruel... you cannot leave us like this. Please update. This is one of the best stories I've read so far.
Alexas chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
Yay! 'Soonish' has me squeeing my little heart out. Sigh. Love the Tiffany's throw in. WOuld Logan do anything else, really, than the blue box?
festis7 chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
yeah my guess was right. Logan had his own ring.

It was a evil cliffhanger. Hope you plan to update soon.
Margie chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
i have been reading this story since you started writingit and it is on of my favorite rory/logan stories. keep up the good work and update ASAP!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
wow. i loved it. amazing chapter. update soon!
beautymarked chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
This was really great because so many people think they don't love eachother enough to go through with it. It's quite amusing to picture their faces when they see the rock on Rory's finger!
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »