Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
beckbenn chapter 34 . 6/26/2005
this is an awesome story, i just adore it. you ar ea really great author, and i just love the finn/lane interaction. I hope they end up together. Love the rory/logan stuff too, too cute. can't wait to read more so update soon.
beautymarked chapter 34 . 6/26/2005
This chapter was absolutely adorable. I really enjoyed the played out banter, how they know it works to get them alone time. Very good. I'm going to miss this story...:(
kelly chapter 33 . 6/25/2005
graet story make a sequel please
Nikki chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
I love your writing and this story...they are both just fabulous. Each chapter is as good as, if not better than the one before. I only hate that there are only two chapters left!
simard chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
oh no... it's almost over :(

This has been an awesome story, really. I cannot wait for the last chapters.
absurdvampmuse chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
Hey,

I really like how well you seem to know the characters; it makes for an incredible chapter.

Bye, smile :-)
Bookworms chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
Yay! finally a chapter that doesnt end in a clifhanger! haha... in addition to that i truely loved this chapter and i cannot wait for the remaining 2...
J. Marit chapter 33 . 6/23/2005
2 chapters. :tears: why? first 'what a time it was' and now this. what will i do.. hehe.. excellent writer, excellent story. i loved finn in this chapter. i cant wait for the party. i love the conditions and i love this fic. excellent job!

write more soon please!

Kellie
mairay chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
That was really good and I cant wait for the next chapter.
Gilmoregirl chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
OMG THAT IS SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE! An engagement party! aw..man, i really need to go to yale and find my own 'logan' haha just kiddin..kind of hahahaha please update soon!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
aww. this was really, really good. i loved it. so sweet! update soon!
uscrocks chapter 33 . 6/22/2005
This is so cute. I hope the epilogue is their wedding.
crissy chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
could he be any sweeter?
sPERSON chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
weddings! yay!
kathleen-525 chapter 32 . 6/20/2005
geesome...it shouldn't be legal to end chapters like that, you better update soon!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »