Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
absurdvampmuse chapter 2 . 2/26/2005

I think that this is one of your best stories or maybe I just like this one the best... Either way, it's meant as a compliment. You write the characters excellently in character and I'll be looking forward to another chapter.

Bye, smile :-)
Rosey88 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I like it! Can't wait for the beach party and what will happen with Rory and Logan! Please update soon!
simard chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Loving it, loving it, loving it. You've got the characters right.

crissy chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
itis kind of dissapointing that she said yes.. hopefully one of them will be inspired by a terrible bout of jealousy to do something incredibly stupid. or maybe not.
breezegrl chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
That was really good! I can't wait to see what happens at the beach party and what Colin and Finn have up their sleeves!
elowe4 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
i love ur story! jealousy is awesome! update very very soon!
dreamofdesire chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Nice chapter! Are Colin and Finn trying to get Logan jealous? And what can Logan possibly be doing at the news paper?Update soon.
StephieM chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I am now feeling stupid for not reviewing... When I got online... Your story was the first thing I saw... and I was so excited. It is great. Keep it up.
amanda chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
great job...update soon...get rory and logan together
Spreeaholic1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
very interesting. can't wait to see how this plays out. update soon!
Aims11085 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Oh a quick update! Loved it. I see a jealous Logan in the near future. *giggles* Can't wait for more. :)

Me124 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Wow! What a quick update! I am so glad I checked this morning. I am really enjoying your story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
i wasn't sure if you were going to continue! thank god! this story is completely making my day! update soon!

Goomba chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Consider this more encouragemnet! I hope the next chapter is the beach party because I don't know how much more waiting I can handle, although you've been very good with quick updates for which I sincerely thank you.

Cheers, Jen
Kyizi chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I am so glad you continued this! Excellent set up; I can't wait to see how this unravels... ;)
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »