Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
breezegrl chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
That was really good! I can't wait to see what happens at the beach party and what Colin and Finn have up their sleeves!
elowe4 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
i love ur story! jealousy is awesome! update very very soon!
dreamofdesire chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Nice chapter! Are Colin and Finn trying to get Logan jealous? And what can Logan possibly be doing at the news paper?Update soon.
StephieM chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I am now feeling stupid for not reviewing... When I got online... Your story was the first thing I saw... and I was so excited. It is great. Keep it up.
amanda chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
great job...update soon...get rory and logan together
Spreeaholic1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
very interesting. can't wait to see how this plays out. update soon!
Aims11085 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Oh a quick update! Loved it. I see a jealous Logan in the near future. *giggles* Can't wait for more. :)

Amy
Me124 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Wow! What a quick update! I am so glad I checked this morning. I am really enjoying your story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
i wasn't sure if you were going to continue! thank god! this story is completely making my day! update soon!

~Kates~
Goomba chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Consider this more encouragemnet! I hope the next chapter is the beach party because I don't know how much more waiting I can handle, although you've been very good with quick updates for which I sincerely thank you.

Cheers, Jen
Kyizi chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I am so glad you continued this! Excellent set up; I can't wait to see how this unravels... ;)
gilmoreaddict chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
this is gonna be good. as long as she doesnt fall for colin or finn in the process this is gonna be great
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I like this story a lot! Update soon.
breezegrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Go Rory! I am so glad that Rory is strong and independent in this story and that she is the one to recognize that Logan's getting too attached. I can't wait to see what develops with Colin and Finn meddling, lol. Excellent writing as usual )
cecilia chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Another terrific fic!...you write Logan as well as Tristan, and its a treat to read them.

Your Colin will probably be a better guy than the actual boy; you make readers like people that wouldnt have caught our attention other way.

Well done!