Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I like this story a lot! Update soon.
breezegrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Go Rory! I am so glad that Rory is strong and independent in this story and that she is the one to recognize that Logan's getting too attached. I can't wait to see what develops with Colin and Finn meddling, lol. Excellent writing as usual )
cecilia chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Another terrific fic!...you write Logan as well as Tristan, and its a treat to read them.

Your Colin will probably be a better guy than the actual boy; you make readers like people that wouldnt have caught our attention other way.

Well done!
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
more, more, more, more, more! i love this. :)

Amy
blueyed18 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Is she stupid for calling it off or what? And he's even stupider for not going after her! Thank goodness there's Finn and Colin to fix things...but PLEASE don't make them fall for her. I couldn't handle the anticipation of the breakup that would HAVE to happen if Colin and Rory really got together like another fic. It just kills! *lol* Great job. :D
beautymarked chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Oh nice...I like the sound of this story...The Hard way- its always the best way- or at least the most interesting...
sylvie chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
PLEASE UPDATE!I would love to know were your going to take this.
FanofFanfiction chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hey I like where this is going. Do continue with this story.
Goomba chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I really really REALLY like the way your head works. I love that Colin and Finn are getting involved, that makes it all the more fun to read because it's not just serious, it's casual and fun too. YAY! I really really REALLY hope you have plans to continue and finish this story as my imagination is not up to the challenge of finishing it in my own head. SO PLEASE, I've reviewed I'd like some more, please?

Cheers, Jen
Ally chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Good start, I'm looking forward to see more. Update soon!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
loved the update come back soon
Me124 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow, just lovely! I can't wait to see more!
noddingheadgirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
yeah another story! lol. update! i wanna know what happens! is colin or finn going to woo 'the reporter girl' to see what logan thinks? or what r they going to do? update!
mischa-bee chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i love this! please update asap as i cant wait to see what finn and colin will do!

cant wait!