Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
Hyacinth79 chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
Oooh the L word...who said it 1st? What a way to end a chapter!
Hyacinth79 chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
Overall, I really liked this chapter, however, I thought the Drill and Grill idea was a bit too much, but hey, eccentricity is the essence of GG. ;)
Hyacinth79 chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
There are so many good things about this chapter: 1-Lor/Luke banter, 2-Rory curtain (I forgot about that, lol) 3-Kirk (of course), 4-Class movie night intro. Bravo!
Hyacinth79 chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Love that Rory/Lorelai finally cleared things up. I always like fics that introduce Logan to Stars Hollow. :)
Hyacinth79 chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
I was wondering what was up with the title but OMG, this should be one of the top erotic Rogan chapters of all time. Wow!
Hyacinth79 chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Aww...love the fluffy stuff.
Hyacinth79 chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
You know what you've perfectly captured here? Logan's ability to calm Rory down and convince her to see logic his way, w/c to me is the one that makes sense in this situation. Despite it being a sorta filler ch, you've managed to make it interesting still.
Hyacinth79 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Typical Logan (going to New York idea), but I though a little bit too untypical of Lorelai to hash it out in the open, but then again, that phone call must have really gotten into her...so, did I just contradict myself? This is what you make me do with ur fic...lol
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Love how this started with the phone call. It was like trying to decide on how to break things w/Lorelai and what better way to do that than head-on collision. Plus, foreshadowing of the Gilmore dinner, that's just icing on the cake.
Hyacinth79 chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
oh boy, family drama. you always manage to come up with ways to keep these two apart. im in a love-hate relationship with this fic right now and am totally addicted.

giving u a much deserved review as i finished it a few days ago but life got in the way of reviewing.
Hyacinth79 chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
from ch6: that was intense and it ended with a great climax. it's almost too crazy how these two are just too stubborn to give in. liking jill in this ch. :)

from ch7: ok. after all the drama from the previous eppy i've gotta bang their two heads together, i swear. like collin said, un-fing-believable. im just as frustrated as he is, but it's good coz i know i'll have this very satisfying feeling once they figure it all out.
Hyacinth79 chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
brb for a well deserved review i promise
Hyacinth79 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
almost there...sorry for the quick one liners but am waay too Much in a rush to finish this and its already midnight here and am only reading this on my phone thru wifi lol
Hyacinth79 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
oh mannn the suspense of the inevitable (wat an oxymoron huh? Lol) is killing me!
Hyacinth79 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
hehehe im having way too much fun as colin and jill r in this story :D
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »