Reviews for Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do
Hyacinth79 chapter 21 . 10/4/2010
oh dear! Bang their heads already, not in an M-rated kinda way ;P
Hyacinth79 chapter 22 . 10/4/2010
funniest moment: the flannel shirt!
Hyacinth79 chapter 23 . 10/4/2010
finally some solidarity! I thought they would always struggle w/shud we or shudnt we. Am happy its the former!
Hyacinth79 chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
Uhm, yay Mitchum? lol Has there ever been a Huntzberger dinner that didn't end up in disaster?
Hyacinth79 chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
Laying down the groundwork for what's coming up next, huh? Logan telling his parents about loving Rory took a lot of guts so kudos to him for doing that.
Hyacinth79 chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
I thought she would've said it first. Nicely done.
Hyacinth79 chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
Oooh the L word...who said it 1st? What a way to end a chapter!
Hyacinth79 chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
Overall, I really liked this chapter, however, I thought the Drill and Grill idea was a bit too much, but hey, eccentricity is the essence of GG. ;)
Hyacinth79 chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
There are so many good things about this chapter: 1-Lor/Luke banter, 2-Rory curtain (I forgot about that, lol) 3-Kirk (of course), 4-Class movie night intro. Bravo!
Hyacinth79 chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Love that Rory/Lorelai finally cleared things up. I always like fics that introduce Logan to Stars Hollow. :)
Hyacinth79 chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
I was wondering what was up with the title but OMG, this should be one of the top erotic Rogan chapters of all time. Wow!
Hyacinth79 chapter 12 . 10/3/2010 the fluffy stuff.
Hyacinth79 chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
You know what you've perfectly captured here? Logan's ability to calm Rory down and convince her to see logic his way, w/c to me is the one that makes sense in this situation. Despite it being a sorta filler ch, you've managed to make it interesting still.
Hyacinth79 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Typical Logan (going to New York idea), but I though a little bit too untypical of Lorelai to hash it out in the open, but then again, that phone call must have really gotten into, did I just contradict myself? This is what you make me do with ur
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Love how this started with the phone call. It was like trying to decide on how to break things w/Lorelai and what better way to do that than head-on collision. Plus, foreshadowing of the Gilmore dinner, that's just icing on the cake.
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »