Reviews for Forever Waiting
Golden meliades chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I like the end. Blissfully free of typos and spelling errors, too, that's nice. It's kind of cool that there is absolutely no dialogue, too. I'm not that great at writing pieces without any dialogue.

And since you know I think you're cool, I can say this, right? Because I'm never sure what other people consider 'constructive criticism' to be.

I think the very first sentence (which is always so important) could be made to flow more smoothly if it read A woman, neither young nor old, walked slowly but with a hint of anticipation toward a very old and battered well house. Instead of 'not old, exactly, but not young, either'.

But that's just a matter of opinion, probably. Eh? :) (Yay, I read something of Zippy's! I didn't realize you did Inuyasha, y'see...)
rae chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I read ur review on kealilah's story "Being Backstage" and you are impossible. Nobody cares about those typo's, nobody with a life that is, and you obviously don't have one.

And here are some typo's you also had:

(slowly scanning the area around the well for any sign of what she had been waiting for for years) That shouldn't be two for's

(She ran her fingers over it’s wood, not noticing) The its shouldn't have an apostrophe

(The possibility that they could lose each other while they were inside the well had never occurred) I think a comma after 'well' would be better

(My first Inuyaha fic!) Puh-leaze! You spelt Inu-Yasha so wrong.

(It was short, too, so I must appologize.I want to) You also spelt apologize wrong and didn't have a space after the period. But that was probally fanfiction messing up the spacing again.

Just trying to make a point that not everybody is perfect. So maybe you might want to think twice before pointing out mistakes and embarrassing the person. I'm sure I made a few typo's here and there as well.

Anyway Thanks for your time

Bye
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Aw poor Kagome still waiting after such a long time. I liked it, you should write more Inuyasha fanfics (right after you update your LuMa that is).
Numisma chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
this was amazingly really good. much better than i was expecting. i like it enough i think i'll add it to my quality Inuyasha oneshots C2 :nods emphatically:

oh, and there's a spot in one of the first few paragraphs where you use an aopstrophe when it's not needed. might want to correct that.
Clio de Carabas chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
IY and K being seperated never fails to make me tear up! Very nicely done. Sure it's been done before, but the way you present it is well done and them being split up that way is a new one to me. So cruel for there to be hope only to have it yanked out of your hand (literally) halfway through. Very good.