Reviews for SWITCHED!
Azure'sLover chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
I don't mind to claim your insurance instead. :D YOU SANZO-TORTURING-FANGIRL! (glares)

If you're to do a shonen-ai fic, I'll kick ya off a cliff while laughing gleefully! You know me well, right? Aw, poor girl! You've been banned..! Poor thing!

Damn, it's Tama, Pochi and P-chan? NOO! Not those three stooges! XD
Ice Queen chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Ok. I'll stop. :D

The 'mysterious-three'? hm... I have no idea who they are. lol. But give me a cookie anyway! XD
Itchan chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
OK, i read, and reviewed. Dunno why you want my review so much. *yawns* I read this very briefly so didn't really get it. WHy? cuz it's 2AM XD! Jeah, 2AM... *yawns* ok, saw some mistakes but lazy to point out and the Sanzo and Goku shou-ai
WhiteWings9 chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Let me guess, the three are those lousy youkai trio who stole Lirin's mountain of buns, right? Pochi, Pi-chan, and Tama! Haha!

Kazuya Minakura-sensei is a woman? I thought she was a guy!
Languish-Dreams chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
(munches on giant 1 pound chocolate bunnie) Fis wu gait! (swallows) Ohh, sorry! This was great! (LOL) heheh I started thinking about Gojyo doing chi balls for some reason...I couldn't stop laughing. heheh :P And then, of course, Goku trying to use the gun...(LMAO) Poor saru-kun! He'll probably shoot him self in the foot! (sobs) ...(thinks)...But it'll be funny as all else...(nods)...

I think I'm hyper on chocolate...(looks at bunnie) BAD BUNNIE! YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY! (bites it's head off)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(choke) (cough)

(sigh) Sorry...I really am hyper...(L) And I have writer's block myself...Not a good combo I've noticed...hehehe...Anyway...Hope you get to update soon! Luv ya! :D (glomps)
AzureSkies chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
This is so funny! Good job with this fic. Update faster! (pleading here)
WhiteWings9 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
This chapter is awesome! I was dying with laughter at the part when Gojyo shot a few of Sanzo's hair XD! Continue!
Hoshi chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Wah! LOL! Sugoi! Though this story seems very familar, I seem to recall seeing something with similar weapon changes. However your story was WAY better than the other one I read. LOL! Sanzo dangerous with chi/ki attacks, all hell breaking loose after Goyjo(sp?) shoots off a few strands of hair LMAO :-D Normally I go reading romance based stories but Saiyuki is one of the only anime/manga that I can't see ANY workable pairings for. Honestly CAN NOT see Sanzo with ANYONE, and I ALWAYS have character pairings. Epp! Sorry, ranting here. Anyway LOVE the story! Looking forward to reading MORE. Gambatte!
Languish-Dreams chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
(LMAO) Oh my god...Sorry it took so long to review (work..blah)...(L) This was great though! I got a mental picture of Hakkai using Nyoibo as a lance and plowing through youkai while driving jipu and...(LOL) I couldn't stop laughing! heheh :P (L) Hey, over-react all you want, I'll join ya! (glomps and glomps again)

Oh, I have an idea...but I need help...hehehe e-mail me if you get a chance! languish(underscore)dreams

I hate having to write it that way, but it won't show up if I type it normally...(L)
Azure'sLover chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
CAn't...forgive..you... for... THIS! (Goes over and strangle you!) WAHAHAHAHHAHA! HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SCREWY IDEAS ABOUT THESE GUYS! SANZO IS ALSO DEADLY WITH CHI SKILLS! OMG, I LOVE YOU FOR THESE GREAT FUNNY, LAUGHABLE AT FICS! KEEP WRITING, OR ELSE!

PS: I LOVE YOUR IMAGINATION...! :D And your plot is a little confusing at some parts... :)
Madame Maya chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Ah, man, I couldn't stop laughing for most of this chapter! It's hilarious!
Ice Queen chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
woah! long chappie!

can't wait till the next!
Languish-Dreams chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
(laughs uncontrollably) OMG...(tries to catch breath) I was...(gasp) just imagining...(wipes away tears)...Goku with Sanzo's gun...(LMAO) Oh my god...Honey, you are so weird. And I love you for it. (LOL) This was great! heheh! Good luck with the tests! :D And update! (L) I need more laughing...heheh :D
Itchan chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
WAHAHAHHAHAHA! SHould i point out mistakes? WAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH! this fic made me laugh partly because of it and partly because of the mistakes made especilally when the chi/ki (make up your mind) appeared and swollowed his hand (?) WAHAHHAHAHA! and you should stop loving the letter 'd so much ;P
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
LOL! Funny chapter!

G'luck in the monthly test!