Reviews for Nokoru's First Love: Book One
redrobin chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
Glad you continued w/ the fic, it's a good one. Although the latest chapter is short! Update soon
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
cool story, you got me hooked to the anime _
Bright Anarchy chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
The writing isn't bad. I never really manage to appreciate the writing when characters are this OOC though. If you don't want to include the other senshi then don't. Re-writing them as evil and re-writing Ami as the genius behind Nokoru's, or Souh's triumphs leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Give me a new villian. Sure make Ami a genius in her own right, she should be. Don't take away from the other characters to make one new super Ami. She comes off Mary-Jane as a result. Ehh... It's your fic though and the statements above are my personal tastes not hard and fast rules. Just seems to me there's not much point in fan fiction if everything canon is basterdized.
Narcoleptic Spazz chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
dude... this story is awesome! please update the next chapter soon!

Shini no Tenshi
SachiNyoko chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
Well, isn't this story just delicious? -grins widely- I adore Clamp Campus Detectives, though I do prefer Suoh-chan. Plus, I like reading stories where Usa isn't the main character sometimes, so this story is just perfect! I can't wait to read more, and will be eagerly awaiting Ami's reunion with Nokoru-sempai.
Faith Tomoe Maxwell chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Aris & Amber enter area*

Amber: **waves enthusiastically** HI! Nice to meet you!

Aris: **grunts**

Amber: Hotaru and Hope aren't here today. They have a viral infection caused from mold so Aris will give our review! **giggles like a school-girl ((actually, she is one))*

Aris: **groans** why do I *stops seeing Amber with an envelop and her eyes go all O.O;; and she does so** Okay, we adore your story so you better write more-givemethat! **grabs it from Amber**

Amber: **smiles as Aris runs off with half of Hope's pay-check** Well, bye bye for now. see you later! Oh yeah, LIKE THE TARU PAIRING! HOPE TO SEE MORE SOON!
Sailor Element chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Kawaii! i love Clamp school Stores and of course I love Ami. You have got to be one of the best Sailor Mercury / Ami Writers out here on now a days.. because it seems like no one ever pays attention to poor Ami any more... Its all Usagi or Minako... I comend you for your bravery in writing thease great fiction and I hope you write more soon!