Reviews for Legion Of Darkness
Lover of Atem chapter 34 . 1/6/2006
Ohh! 0.0 What can I say that everyone else hasn't?Intense! Angsty! Dark! I luved it! I'm glad you posted this! Wish I had thought of it...

Glad I added it to my faves list _!

Lover of Atem
Lover of Atem chapter 33 . 1/6/2006
Rotfl! Ohh, looks like somebody's conceited! lol! And for once it isn't Kaiba, heh! But who can blame him I guess with that handsome body of his, heh, heh, heh? Yummy ;;

You really should do one about the "Pharaoh" preening himself.. BIG SMILEY! A really funny one! That'd be great to read! How 'bout it?

Oh, yeah... and I've finally started working on that challenge... I hope I do okay *crosses fingers hopefully*

Lover of Atem
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 34 . 12/11/2005
Wonderful! Ah! I love your poems! You need to get a book puplished! Never stop writing!

AbndXAllXSanity chapter 29 . 12/11/2005
Great poem! I like your pattern! Another wonderful poem! Keep it up!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 27 . 12/11/2005
It does sort of sound like a nursery rhyme! Awesome!

AbndXAllXSanity chapter 26 . 12/11/2005
This is great! I love your poems! Keep writing!

Silky Cat chapter 34 . 11/29/2005
Hey Sakina! Me again! Darn computer...:

I got kicked off the internet three times in like, twenty minutes. It has a habit of doing that when I'm trying to R&R someones fic...I hate when it does that! Gr!

I've already got two of your other fics on my faves list, but I'm adding this one to my faves story list to 'cause you're such a great writer. Your poems really rock!_! This is one of my faves! Sounds like one I might've written had I thought about it. Bakura's no God lol! ;; but heh, that's fine. I still loved it.
Silky Cat chapter 33 . 11/29/2005
lol, you really seemed to capture Bakura's "look at me I'm so cool!" side. Heh, so is he "doing it" with Ryou? How tantalizing! I'm probably wrong, but oh well. It's a tantalizing thought anyway. Thanks for checking out "Poetry By".

Silky Cat
Dark Kitsune of Ra chapter 37 . 10/23/2005
you have such a unique style to your writing, it's impossible to describe. I love the first stanza, "Mock rabbit, mock rabbit/See how he runs?"

keep writing,

-DKR
flamethrowerqueen chapter 37 . 10/22/2005
Sleek and beautiful...like a whisper in the forest that no one hears...
SmallInsect chapter 37 . 10/21/2005
Of course I like :P very much so

The first bit reminds me of the “run rabbit” song from WW2, was that intentional? It makes the whole thing rather haunting.

Body broken like a bow – I liked that – strange that the death of the hunted is similised with a hunting weapon. I was also rather surprised by the way it apparently turned out to be a dream. Interesting use of a tried and tested method.

Mail me _

Scarab
Starlet36 chapter 37 . 10/21/2005
YES! I do like it! I espescially like the rhythm! :)
sanddancer chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
i like it
flamethrowerqueen chapter 36 . 9/27/2005
Excellent rhyming scheme, Sakina.
SmallInsect chapter 35 . 9/22/2005
I love it! _ This one is being added to my faves.

You know from english lessons, of course, how the structure of a poem influences it's reading. You have done a good job of emulating the tick tocking of a clock with the regular (and also unusual) rhyme sceme and the tick-tock repetition. The effect is a very good one and the briefness adds to the efefct of the "death". I love your word use too. Not an "omen" or "soul" or "oblivion" to be seen.

Will stop babbling now and just say it's all good. _