Reviews for Legion Of Darkness
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 34 . 12/11/2005
Wonderful! Ah! I love your poems! You need to get a book puplished! Never stop writing!

AbndXAllXSanity chapter 29 . 12/11/2005
Great poem! I like your pattern! Another wonderful poem! Keep it up!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 27 . 12/11/2005
It does sort of sound like a nursery rhyme! Awesome!

AbndXAllXSanity chapter 26 . 12/11/2005
This is great! I love your poems! Keep writing!

Silky Cat chapter 33 . 11/29/2005
lol, you really seemed to capture Bakura's "look at me I'm so cool!" side. Heh, so is he "doing it" with Ryou? How tantalizing! I'm probably wrong, but oh well. It's a tantalizing thought anyway. Thanks for checking out "Poetry By".

~Silky Cat
Dark Kitsune of Ra chapter 37 . 10/23/2005
you have such a unique style to your writing, it's impossible to describe. I love the first stanza, "Mock rabbit, mock rabbit/See how he runs?"

keep writing,

-DKR
flamethrowerqueen chapter 37 . 10/22/2005
Sleek and beautiful...like a whisper in the forest that no one hears...
SmallInsect chapter 37 . 10/21/2005
Of course I like :P very much so

The first bit reminds me of the “run rabbit” song from WW2, was that intentional? It makes the whole thing rather haunting.

Body broken like a bow – I liked that – strange that the death of the hunted is similised with a hunting weapon. I was also rather surprised by the way it apparently turned out to be a dream. Interesting use of a tried and tested method.

Mail me _

Scarab
Starlet36 chapter 37 . 10/21/2005
YES! I do like it! I espescially like the rhythm! :)
sanddancer chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
i like it
flamethrowerqueen chapter 36 . 9/27/2005
Excellent rhyming scheme, Sakina.
SmallInsect chapter 35 . 9/22/2005
I love it! _ This one is being added to my faves.

You know from english lessons, of course, how the structure of a poem influences it's reading. You have done a good job of emulating the tick tocking of a clock with the regular (and also unusual) rhyme sceme and the tick-tock repetition. The effect is a very good one and the briefness adds to the efefct of the "death". I love your word use too. Not an "omen" or "soul" or "oblivion" to be seen.

Will stop babbling now and just say it's all good. _