Reviews for I Must Be Dreaming
corruptone chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
You know I think you left that at just the right place!

But I bloody loved it, well I love all romance but that, that was gorgeous.

Characterization was bloody brilliant! I wouldn't be surprised to see it as a flash back scene in one of the books...seriously loved your gorgeously written fic!
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh yeah! I love it! And, Why can't you write a lemon? It would be very nice to read, my friend. Yes, yes it would. I quite like the tart stuff, as well as the fluffyness. Write again soon!

Branda
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
*sque* That's so cute !
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Minerva sleeping with one of ALbus' robes... oh very sweet! and very real may I add. Loved the end. I'm in a fluffy mood. LOL
ChrisDK chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hehe.. I think this story is VERY good! Hehe.. I must say that you are a very good author. I have mystoru posted soon so will you look at it and say that you mean?

Love your Big sis Christina
Ceretis Paribus chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hej Cammie

Nu har jeg læst de to første på din liste og de er så sukkersøde. Man mærker jo nærmest en tåre presse sig vej til overfladen samtidig med man sidder og smiler.

Du har ret; Albus og Minerva er bare så søde.

total feel-good, bortset fra den første naturligvis (den, hvor Minerva dør)(piv)

kh Gitte
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aw, very sweet. And I really hope someone might write a lemon to that one... Or you should give it a try. ;-)

Hugs, Rikki
kidarock chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Poor minerva not being able to have kids! I am quite touched by it. Look forward to the next story! Bexy
Sola chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I loved this story, when ya posted it at the board, and I still love it!...It's so cute, that min missed albus so much that she needed to sleep at his rooms...

...A great answer to a great challenge

Anyway...

Sola
Christina chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Hej sis.. I think the story is very good and I love to read your stories.

Love your sis.
Quill of Minerva chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Aw Cammie, that was so very sweet and fluffy

Clayre xx
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow! That was really good. Hope to read more from you! ~Always Hopeful~
Questionablelight chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
aww... minerva being comforted by his robes ...so cute, glad that she gets the real thing in the end tho that makes it even better. btw i think that the plot is your becoz no one else wrote it did they! take care
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Cammie!

I'm not logged in...but you'll live...hopefully *smirk*

I loved this story! But then again, that's nothing new because if you write it then I'm almost sure I'll love it and now to go read the angsty ficcie!

All my love,